Moped to Cycle conversions

If you haven't done one, you know you've wanted to.

Those manual shift Minarelli & Garelli Broncco motors work. (edited)

Re: Moped to Cycle conversions

Lifan conversions are popular but I made this one years ago before those things were available.

(edited)

Cosmo DSCF5920.jpg

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

How do you put it in gear? Where's the thing? Is this a shifter moped? I cannot drive a shifter moped. We got a situation here. I can't drive these kind of mopeds. What the fuck is going on? You think that's funny, would you like to know smart ass? Would you like to know why I can't drive this kind of moped?

I'm used to luxury mopeds. Have you ever heard of a luxury moped? Ever heard of a Hobbit? Honda Hobbit, that's what I ride. My mopeds shift themselves. The luxury mopeds shift themselves.

That looks like a fun ride. ^^^where IS tha shifter thing?

how is that pipe with the long header?

Yes it has a hand clutch. The gear shifter is on the right (European). I could not find a foot brake setup so I mounted 2 brake levers on the right side. The long header was just made to work. I woudn't say it gives particularly great performance.

gripshift. yeeuh

« Go to Topics β€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account