riders near Perry County,Pa

Anyone out there from central Pa? I live in Newport Pa(Perry County) I'm looking for moped enthusiasts to ride with.

Re: riders near Perry County,Pa

Perfekt Timing Angel /

I usually have a lil' moped thing in Gettysburg, PA. I mayyyy have a locals-only thing in Oct...maybe. Host a ride or come to Baltimore!

How about a 2am ride through the KOA they'd just love that!

Perfekt Timing Angel /

^^lol hell yea!! I warned them about us...their response was, "Oh, we have Harley/biker events here allll the time, it's no big deal."

We aren't allowed back to that KOA.

I guess Harley riders arent that bad ass afterall...;-)

Maybe I should host a "Covered Bridge Ride" in Lancaster?

Human Beans from Lancaster had a couple covered bridges on rides in the past. Sadly, not one has been scheduling regular rides down that way lately.

Perfekt Timing Angel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ^^lol hell yea!! I warned them about us...their

> response was, "Oh, we have Harley/biker events

> here allll the time, it's no big deal."

>

> We aren't allowed back to that KOA.

the KOA had no justification for their attitude towards us. We were leaving some old dude jumped at Walt's car and screamed slow down. As we drove past at 5mph. After the movie on Sat I went and ate my left over mexican and passed out no one was even partying.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

Yea, those people sucked. Hardest part about having that rally is finding a place where we can all stay that doesn't get butt-hurt about our fun-loving shenanigans.That rally has been in a different spot every year. If I have a lil' local get-down this year, it'll be hosted outside of town, no KOAs or 'Family Campground' BS.

Sorry.. No KOA in Perry County

The Reverend Defecator /

^ but lot's of hills.

Troll Arsenault /

I usually bring a puch with me in my tractor trailer. I'm in york pa and carlise pa multiple times a week.

IMG_20140910_233724.jpg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

angel, wha no KOA?

damn, i bet it was all the drinking and the all the freindly FU's.

no gettysburg bummer...

i got a city park here has a 1 mile oval public road 1 way) complete with a pitrow and a hill. it can be rented for a weekend pretty cheap. if the event were insured, we could even serve beer. there is a KOA nearbouts but mostly hotels and motels.

Allentown/Bethlehem equi-distant between NYC and Philly.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i think i forget how to host a ride under 200 miles long... maybe ride to pittsburgh or NYC for a night?

Dammit Rob...

200 miles. You know it will take the stock Robin like 10 hours... Assuming I don't take a piss. Or eat.

Lauri V Wrote:

> Dammit Rob...

> 200 miles. You know it will take the stock Robin

> like 10 hours... Assuming I don't take a piss. Or

> eat.

or longer if you're following me.

rob, think JTT distance, for us mere mortals, 100 miles in a day is a pleasure cruise, punish the kitted.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

glenn, ported stock cylinder took this years pinball! dont need a kit for timely distance- just sayin haha.

Lauri we can spice up that robin sometime, i still have old Green&Gold, needs seals and i'll probably rip into it a bit while it's open.

that being said i did pickup a communicator set that's great for leading/tailing rides, maybe i should host some this fall.

October.

Old fashioned road apple ride.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito Wrote:

>Lauri we can spice up that robin sometime, i still

> have old Green&Gold, needs seals and i'll probably

> rip into it a bit while it's open.

Ah, the Goldplated Robin, good memories from that ride. me and Glenn were holding the last 2 spots all day long. Unless the goldplated version stalled, which it did about 12 times.

That one is definately a keeper, there are very few goldplated Robins, specifically with one side of it neon green;-) Its a Classic!

I have a 65cc Polini and 70cc kits for the Robins... maybe one of these days, need to get the Balboa first together and Motron too. (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account