My Stolen Moped Recovered Invoices Needed!

Basically I had my Kinetic Luna stolen, and my buddy found it on craigslist and I need some invoices establishing the value of the damages done/value of a replacement.

When I recovered it, the frame was cracked by the crank and the entire thing had been spray painted a different color.

It was also missing a few things like the...

License plate bracket/board

Kick-stand foot

Foot Peg Grip

Cover locking special spring loaded locking screw

So if you have a moped shop/company and could invoice me an estimate for any of this missing stuff, a paint/weld job, and an estimate on a 1995 Kinetic Luna/TFR... that'd be a huge help!

OllieRadburn (at) gmail.com

Thanks,

b

Re: My Stolen Moped Recovered Invoices Needed!

it's totaled, just send them an invoice for a new tomos and take the cash to buy a new better ped.

Overpriced Parts /

Daniel '' Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> it's totaled, just send them an invoice for a new

> tomos and take the cash to buy a new better ped.

Yes since they don't make your bike no more you have to do that .

So say you want a new tomos ST

Tell them you don't want money, you want the thief emasculated.

ins. companies are stupid, they dont know a damn thing. i got hit and it barely bent my forks and put a tiny dent in the tank. totaled. now that bike is a dirt ped never to ride on the streets again and it is perfectly fine.

~ lazer 5 sst ftw !

A red Tomos

Patrick Keaton /

The frame cracked and all the other problems of missing and/or broken parts are grounds for it to be totaled.If the sub frame is cracked,the weld may not hold for life and needs to be replaced,not welded,since this is to be done right,since the insurance company is involved.This link might be last place to buy new old stock Kinetic mopeds.The price they are selling them for will most likely be less then a new Tomos,so the insurance company should be willing to settle for that amount.The labor to remove and install a sub frame or frame will be a good amount of money.Any insurance company in there right mind should total it.Here is the link so the insurance company can see the value of replacement. http://www.extreme-scooters.com/kinetic50.htm

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account