All Star Salez - Vancouver

Anyone have an email address of this seller in Vancouver, BC?

Thanks

Re: All Star Salez - Vancouver

sorry no - but if anything you are buying is atv or pocket bike related they buy from here break> and i am pretty sure you could to

try to contact canadamama from one of there ebay store sites as that is who runs it i believe

They have this up on ebay that I am interested in but I would like to ask them some questions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130124740054&rd=1,1

This item does not show on the Giovanni site.

Bump

Fifty2One /

My connection is so slow but they look alot like the type of things DayMak sells...

Fifty2One /

crap hit enter too quick...

I was going to suggest that maybe this is not a good place to deal with if there is no way to contact them to ask questions now, what happend after you send them money and you need to know like WHERE IS MY STUFF? OR WHY DOESNT IT WORK? or whatever...

i in no way wish to speak ill of these guys as i haven't done business with them but canadamama (the handle) seems to leav positive comments about them on each of their store fronts (3 of them) but that is the person you are supposed to contact.hmm

also i read on 2 forums they were bad for not giving receipts and what not

I think this is their contact info: (I think) 1-586-677-2640 e-mail: partsstoreguy@hotmail.com

Hey Mike:

Thanks

for the info but my original posting is almost one year old now.

Hi This is All Stars Salez FULL AND REAL CONTACT INFO:

Parnus Global Trading Corporation

Is This Your Company?

2803 35th Ave W, Vancouver, BC, Canada

Phone: (604) 780-7224

SIC: Women’s, Children's, and Infants' Clothing and Accessories

Line of Business: Clothing: Women’s, Children’s, And Infants

They are not passed by Canadian Customs to import ATV’s, Dirt Bikes, Pocket Bikes or anything powered by a gas engine.

All Star Salez Is their Ebay User Name.

gwenmillen@rogers.com /

I bought a 6.5 HP snowplow last winter. It arrived broken and after 30 emails back and forth they said "we are not fixing it" They gave a warranty but would not send a new one or the parts. They kept me emailling so long that I had no recourse with ebay, visa or paypal. I was totally ripped off.

I just paid $200.00 to gave someone give me a website telling my story. I do not want this to happen to someone else so it is worth the money...

Gwen

gwenmillen@rogers.com /

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ALSO SELL SNOWPLOWS IN THE WINTER. I PAID $650.00 THE SNOW PLOW ARRIVED BROKEN. AFTER 30 EMAILS HE WOULD NOT HONOUR THE WARRANTY AT ALL. WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE PARTS. ALL STUFF FROM CHINA. I KNOW NOW HE KEPT TALKING UNTIL EBAY WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING. PAYPAL WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING AND VISA WOULD NOT COVER IT BECAUS I MISSED THE DATE. IT WAS ON PURPOSE BY ALL STAR SALEX.

DO NOT DO IT. ALL MURCHANDISE IS FROM CHINA

GWEN

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account