So this got built.. and here are the reasons why it's not a big deal:
1. No disc breaks... noob
2. All black... really? another all black moped? get a life
3. No hpi... low class pietcard power, snooze
4. No hammer... lighted stock clutch? But the pipe doesn't hit till 8k!
5. 12AM ... who names their moped? honestly?
6. Headlight rock shield... like this is some flat tracker?
7. Top tank... it's a moped bro, just buy a motorcycle already
8. No V-force... why even breath son?
Here's what my laziness did produce:
a. made a seat pan
b. stretched the swing arm
c. made tail light out of old blinker
d. lightened a stock clutch with blue springs
e. added material to case on flywheel side
f. cut and modified fan cover
g. fabricated new 21mm intake for the Gila
h. made electrical bracket under the side covers
i. made mounting hardware for rear fender
j. put motomarina forks om it
k. made bracket for tach and temp