Ruslan arrest..

While Ruslan was 'visiting' we were pulled over twice just on the way to my place. First was because the USA flag he flew was blocking his tail light. Second one was because I had a flat tire and couldn't stop at the sign, but did stop at the line. Ruslan straight ran it. Got pulled over. When I approached them to tell them I almost wrecked because of the flat, and a huge sinkhole in the road, I was yelled at by the officer and then included in the stop. I started to explain that I had almost wrecked my bike because of the flat tire, but the officer insisted that he has never had trouble stopping his bike on a flat tire. He also radioed in he was with two "motorcycles"..

after he had given us both tickets, I stated for the record that I did come to a stop, just not at the stop sign. His response was "no, you tried to back up. You were going so fast down that hill that you weren't going to stop." I replied "so I did stop.." His response was "well, you've had tickets in the past so you're getting a ticket."

I had Ruslan's ticket after he left, so when I went to court, I went ahead and filed his paperwork with min. Effectively helping him to not get an arrest warrant for non appearance. The second time I went he got an arrest warrant.

Long story short, the court system pretty much railroaded me. The officer confused me for Ruslan! The officer admitted on the stand that the reason he gave me the ticket was because of my attitude. He then said that he gave me another ticket the next day at the same stop sign. It was Ruslan! I haven't got the officer to admit on the stand that the reason he gave me the ticket was because of my attitude and my record, and completely explained and proved that he confused me for Ruslan. I signed no waiver, was treated disrespectfully by courtroom personnel, and denied a lawyer. I asked for an immediate dismissal and instead was found guilty.

Ruslan, don't come back to N C.. (edited)

IMG_20140415_121534_393.jpg
IMG_20140415_121555_638.jpg
IMG_20140415_121632_761.jpg

Re: Ruslan arrest..

dade murphy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ruslan, don't come back.

Brent Bublitz /

Derek Stahl Wrote:

> dade murphy Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Ruslan, don't

I don't think you are up against the law here but rather a community that needs some revenue and extracting it from the lower classes makes the least stink

matt boda1nz /

Sounds like a good time!

Overpriced Parts /

Yeah you got to pretty much a stop exactly at the stop sign line before not after especially in front of a cop.

You stop at the line then you could creep forward to look at cross traffic like most driver law books say you can to do .

Cops rule they have a gun! Don't charge at one unarmed especially if you just before did a strong arm robbery in a convenient store you'll be shot six times.

NB0tt aholetechbro /

Holy shit! That stop sign is like ~20ft before the actual white line at the intersection.....I'd stop at the white line and not way back at the sign itself...seems like others would too and you'd run a bit of a risk of getting rear ended for stopping so early...

Also, Ruslan, not even once.

what is the use of that above ground gas pipeline?

probably some sort of check station, but it seems way too far out in the open. Some drunk could just smash into it with his car and take out that neighborhood.

Bad Cadillac™ /

What is a Ruslan?

wouldnta been a problem if you'd just booked itbehind that house and through the woods and left rus to the wolves

Overpriced Parts /

You you should have used these people in this ad on the bottom of the thread page

(edited)

image.jpg

Might be a vent for a diesel generator down in a secret bunker or other military lair.

Criminals get their just deserts

fallout Survivor /

Obviously you are black.

Go automatically to jail, do not pass go do not take $200.

it is incredible how insane the targeted ads are.

For example just before this I was commenting on dereks infrared picture in the pinball thread, and right now the ad as I type this is for the SAME BRAND (flir) of infrared camera. WUT UP BIG BRO

hmmmm terrible

david hubert /

So we're are you supposed to stop the sign or the line hmmmm. Just a trap he probably sits there all day sorry to here that

Unapproved Message (moderated automatically, please approve if not spam)

Pull the stop sign and post out of the ground and shove that motherfucker into the storm sewer.

so you and your homeboy were blasting through a quiet neighborhood and rolled a stop sign, back talked an occifer of the law, was both written a ticket, 1/2 of you show up to court, you sign his paperwork, and then ask for a dismissal?

OBJECTION YOUR HONOR

matt boda1nz /

Homeboy ruslan! Was he riding Jim Rees lazer?

Ye that cop was a real douchebag but you were being an idiot for talking back. They don't give a fuck that just gives him a reason to not feel bad when he writes you a ticket. As you can see, no fucks were given by me in showing up to your stupid states court date. No one wants to live there anyways so the amount of fucks given will remain to be zero. I rest my case your honor.

I actually tore up the ticket in front of him then put it into my pocket. How's that for amount of fucks I never gave that day. Btw, ever get your ADHD brain fixed, nigga livin out a van for Christs sake like what fuck what (edited)

lololololololol

Re: Criminals get their just deserts

Brent Bublitz /

The cops keep shooting the wrong people...

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Brent Bublitz Wrote:

> The cops keep shooting the wrong people...

I fucked your mom, her mom, and her moms mom.

Brent Bublitz /

Homeboy Rus Wrote:

> Brent Bublitz Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > The cops keep shooting the wrong people...

>

>

> I fucked your mom, her mom, and her moms mom.

You're bad at this. You are good at being worthless though, glad you are sticking with that.

Homeboy Rus Wrote:

> Ye that cop was a real douchebag but you were

> being an idiot for talking back. They don't give a

> fuck that just gives him a reason to not feel bad

> when he writes you a ticket. As you can see, no

> fucks were given by me in showing up to your

> stupid states court date. No one wants to live

> there anyways so the amount of fucks given will

> remain to be zero. I rest my case your honor.

All of this was my words. Rus is plagiarising me. What a pos

Homeboy Rus Wrote:

> I actually tore up the ticket in front of him then

> put it into my pocket. How's that for amount of

> fucks I never gave that day. Btw, ever get your

> ADHD brain fixed, nigga livin out a van for

> Christs sake like what fuck what

End of argument...

IMG_20140825_011703_465.jpg

Overpriced Parts /

I don't understand what's with all the one dollar bills

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account