magnum prices soaring...

Re: magnum prices soaring...

no, he was thinking he lived in california... everythings more expensive there

holy cock!

Overpriced Parts /

Bidding on that bike ended at 1,650.00.

Mine is for sale at less then one half the price.

Maybe not as good as a shape but has the better non oil injected engine and its way faster in first gear (22mph) and second gear (37mph)

Anybody who pays double bluebook price is a fool hipster

but you're in ohio...

Ken if you put that thing in some boxes you could ship for CA/NY prices

Overpriced Parts /

Jonathan R Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Ken if you put that thing in some boxes you could

> ship for CA/NY prices

I've got burned twice before When I shipped a bike I'll never do it again nor will I meet someone halfway with a bike anymore plus I'm laid up with my knee surgery just done I can't even help load the bike on someone's vehicle.

Ohio prices for magnums are nuts high now too so apparently they're not getting any cheaper

well you know what they say: you can lead a hipster to water and then take his money.

With prices that high I may double my 150 on my trac lol

Magnum prices in Seattle are about the same as california and NY.... stock or modified, we like them all. and they are NEVER for sale. they last about 4 hours on craigslist if ever for sale.

Seems like a fair price to me for a clean unmolested Magnum. They aren't making them anymore. Hacked up rat jobs are not worth that much even when they have that much $$$ in aftermarket parts.

there's a guy selling a magnum here in detroit for cheap, but you have to know a guy (edited)

FWIW, I just picked up my Magnum in PA. There were 3 within a couple hours drive from me. All had titles. Two were priced at $1000, and the third was "best offer over $700", but that needed some work done to get it back to the condition I was looking for.

If Ken were closer I would have been all over his Magnum.

I ended up with a mocha '81 MKII with 356 miles on it. Shelled out $900 for it. Which at the time was a little more than I wanted to pay, but in hindsight it was well worth it.

After a month on CL, the silver Magnum II near me with mild mods is still listed at $1000.

Overpriced Parts /

The market for mopeds this summer in the rust bowl is a little light with the cooler Rainier weather .

900.00 is a ok deal for a mocha magnum with title

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account