Hello San Jose, CA

Are there any active groups out thar still?

I will be traveling there for some work related training next week, but my evenings are free and it would be cool to meet some more west coast folks.

Also, any good micro brews/ brew pubs out that way?

thanks!

~t

Re: Hello San Jose, CA

If you happen to venture up near sacramento let us know! I know there is a group in San Jose but not sure what they've been up to.

Original Gravity is supposed to be a good place for good beers, hermitage brewery is there, too. I hear there's a meadery also if you're into mead.

Sj is flat but sf is close. Come party w us

Oh I wish I could get up to Sac!

but my training is 8-5 PM weekdays. I don't think I would have time to drive up and back.

Thanks for the heads up on brews!

Jonathan Feldman /

san jose is donezo. R.I.P the club

I live in SJ! It's dull as hell in this city.

Princess Rapunzel /

I was in SJ today, taking a class in a building right next to the airport. Then I had In'n'out. Mmmm in'n'out. Why can't there be one in Santa Cruz.

Yeah but you guys have burger.

That place is dope.

well at least i know where to eat now!

bummer that peds are inactive there.

I'll be lucky if I get my ped ready in tym for SF rally.. Workin like slave lately w/ no garage tym

SJ on slow come back for hang out spots n music life seems

If u like ribs try Henry's hi life it's close to SAP center

NB0tt aholetechbro /

It's cause all the cool kids moved from SJ to Oaklamd

Princess Rapunzel /

simon zarka Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah but you guys have burger.

> That place is dope.

Yeah that's true. The Aptos one is the best burger place in Santa Cruz.

I can confirm there only a few lost souls riding here in San Jose. Strangely enough, the seem to all blast past my house, and I never make it out the front door to chase them down.

When I want to hang out with the cool kids it's gonna be dudes and dudettes from Sac, Oakland or SF.

I am fairly certain however that I am without a doubt the fastest in the South Bay. Anyone who wants to challenge that assertion hit me up, I am bored.

Hey once I get my honda up and running again, maybe we should do a ride out to Lick observatory? the road out there is crazy, though I don't know how many peds would be able to make it up the hill there.

I have ridden up to the observatory on a motorcycle many times. glad you have a dual variated bike, nothing else would make it.

I always wanted to do a hill climb run with a few like minded variated afficianados.

JBOT and I were chatting about that last year, it would be a tough run, massive temp changes between the mountains and the valleys, really steep, really curvy.

I can get a chase truck if anyone wants to blow up their kits trying to make it with me.

Also wanted to do a flat lander around all the express ways... The South Bay 60.

So I see Will flying out of his house, running at me with a towel around his waist and shave cream on his face.

I don't stop.

If ur not first ur last

AWWW Cheeta you miss me!

oh and jokes on you Cheeta, I grew a beard....

Just what you need, more hair.

Folks, just look at his luscious locks. Ha Ha.

Hope to see you soon.

AWWW that was back when I only had one grey hair.

My how times have changed.

Any south bay people goin to rally and got extra truck space I can kick u gas $$ LMK

The city is really pretty and the weather is lovely. Makes me wish I had my ped here!

Will Parrish Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have ridden up to the observatory on a

> motorcycle many times. glad you have a dual

> variated bike, nothing else would make it.

>

I doubt that's true,Will.

Have you ever ridden a Tomos StreetMate with the stock 31 tooth rear sprocket and A55 engine? They really pull hills(34 mph top speed). don-ohio (:^)

Yeah.. San Jose is pretty damn pretty. 72° and sunny for longer than you can tolerate!

My favorite part is that a 45 minute drive in any direction puts you in a totally unique climate.

If I was a young whippersnapper, I could see how folks could get bored around here.

I for one, appreciate the quiet.

BRraAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAPPpppPPPP!!!!

If may be quiet where you are, but where I live its a bunch of noise and delinquents everywhere , all hours of the day.

It's really annoying. That and everyone seems to be packed into this city like sardines, even though there is all this open space outside the city.

I'm gonna try my bestest to take the light rail from milpitas to downtown tomorrow evening. Thirsty Thursday perhaps?

If any of y'all are around and free tomorrow give me a buzz!

Be wary of the light rail. trains only run every 15 minutes, there are two lines that meet on the same track downtown, and your ticket only lasts 2 hours.

Also, after 7pm, some trains only run every 30 minutes.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account