FOUND MY MOTHERFUCKING PEUGEOT

David Backus /

Two hours ago, I hear a knock at the door. "Come in"... no answer. I open it to see two middle aged men asking me questions about my moped. Told me he had it, bought it from someone, found out it was stolen and wanted to actually buy it from me. I told him it wasn't for sale and he wanted to get his money back.

Drove with him in his truck 5 blocks away, loaded it up and eventually was hailed by some other dude. He said he "just bought it" too and looked me in the eyes as if he was about to explode. The man who connected the dots for me said "it was some mexican gang shit" and "I'm lucky"

Well I don't know nothing about organized crime round here and I sure as hell feel lucky... sketched out... but lucky none the less.

Its back. Wild and unreal to think so, but its back.

Just like a woman, as soon as you forget about her completely, somehow she knows, and comes crrraaawling back... Now I get to ride her again!

photo-8.JPG

Re: FOUND MY MOTHERFUCKING PEUGEOT

Ahahahaha, awesome news!

Woot yeah

Like “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Whats a mexican gang want with a moped? Strange. How much do you want to sell it for?

NICE!

This is funny cause I was sitting on my moped one day and the neighbors landscapers came up to me and asked if I needed a license for my moped... I didn't peice it together for a little bit, but turns out it's because if they are illegal they cannot obtain licenses. I guess that is why they took it... and after they realized they needed licenses they tried to get rid of it..

David Backus /

Hah I think that the whole thing actually baffled them. the petcock was slightly unscrewed, and the lock was/is still connected to the back shock. They also pulled the pipe mount back as far as they could so the engine was fully variated and they bolted it back thinking that it was supposed to be that way. To be honest I built the thing and its hard for me to start... I can't imagine their think tank coming through with any viable solutions.

You are in San Diego?

Jason Jason Bobason /

David Backus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hah I think that the whole thing actually baffled

> them. the petcock was slightly unscrewed, and the

> lock was/is still connected to the back shock.

> They also pulled the pipe mount back as far as

> they could so the engine was fully variated and

> they bolted it back thinking that it was supposed

> to be that way. To be honest I built the thing and

> its hard for me to start... I can't imagine their

> think tank coming through with any viable

> solutions.

Haha, that's hilarious. :)

David Backus /

yep in San Diego :) for now

Woolfardisworthy bullfardisworthy /

awesome

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

I would be more worried about the fact that the man managed to find your house so easily based on your bike. Would have me worried that if anyone else might be so inclined, they would find you.

Heck yeah David. I hope your healing up well. Hit me up if you're ever in Ventura.

David Backus /

Totally. I definitely thought about this, but how much can they punish a guy for owning a french bike? Ill be headed to La Paz soon. Found a boat thats crossing the pacific.

I mean the bikes been through a lot.

Don't forget yer passport

Bad Cadillac™ /

Woolfardisworthy bullfardisworthy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> awesome

> http://img.pandawhale.com/90395-nina-agdal-thumbs-

> up-gif-boobs-L1zC.gif

I like this part of this post.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account