information ideas on putting a za50 on a sachs

I need to make brackets to bolt this za on my Sachs I searched around d and can't find any premade for sale I thought treats sold em but I couldn't find em if anyone has made a swap like this help me out

Re: information ideas on putting a za50 on a sachs

be aware if you are talking about a 505 bike you will need a different rear wheel, a pedal shaft, pedal chain tensioner, and left hand controls

and somehow you'll have to work the pedal shaft into the engine mount and it will have to allow the chain to travel with the susspension correctly

You won't find any already made brackets, but they aren't a big deal to make, just flat steel. A tomos motor fits fairly easily and you can avoid most of that extra stuff, you just need a smaller rear sprocket.

for a 505 the engines of choice for swap are 505D1, Minarelli V1, or tomos because of the integral pedal shaft.

if you're dealing with a 504 engine puch engines can be used, because you already have a divorced pedal shaft, but you will still run into a few challenges

Not really worried about pedals gonna push start it thanks for the information guys

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

I have a free spirit frame that I'm willing to cut the motor mounts and swingarm.from for some cash. Email/pm me if u needs.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account