What's a good price on a 2012 Tomos ST with 200 miles?

I was wondering was a fair price is, and then what a good price is. Maybe I should just wait until the fall/winter to buy something modded already? Newish tomos's tend to pop up pretty often. Do prices drop a decent amount in the winter? If I buy It I'd plan to add a decent low/mid range pipe and an air filter at least. Someone else has a sprint up with a bit turbo pipe, bigger sprockets, air filter and new chain with 1600 miles, for probably around the same price after haggling. I like the Red of the ST and the turn signals though. Thoughts? (edited)

Re: What's a good price on a 2012 Tomos ST with 200 miles?

Overpriced Parts /

Stock Step through with signals around 4-550.00 .

TT more money maybe.

Big bikes like Revival and streetmate worth more money .

Andrew Squiggman /

$400 is a good price. $40 is a great price.

Hah! Yeah He wants 725$ for it. I probably can get a better deal. It's just the model and color I really want. Rarely does my lust outweigh my cheapness, but it's close this time.

Offer $650 if it's what you want, 200 miles is a new bike if the condition is great.

You can't buy a new one for the asking price so if it makes you happy and you can afford it...................buy it.

(always try to talk down the price but some folks won't budge)

Make sure it has a title! Don't pay a dime until you see it.

Good tip about seeing the title first. Thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account