I need parts from the u.k. !!

Hey guys I need some parts from the u.k. for my Derbi senda. Its a 2002 and it came with the ebe075 engine. I need a fairing kit for my bike. I have searched eBay & the internet everywhere ( I've even translated webpages into English ) and either nobody has the plastics or they don't want to ship to the u.s.

Help!

Re: I need parts from the u.k. !!

you already told us.. please stop posting a that motorcycle. contact fred@ he has a warehouse in the uk maybe he can help.. or email mark of the swoops.

Not even close to being a moped. don-ohio

Fred said he cannot get these parts in his country.

It says moped on my title.

Geez

We are not responsible for the ignorance of government entities. Not a mo-ped.....at best it is a No-ped.....but glad you got it passed as a `ped. SHOULD save you a bunch of expense. don-ohio (:^)

I see several TRUE mopeds in your profile,Korey! I LOVE that gold StreetMate! don-ohio (:^)

What about good old 50cc.nl?

I checked out 50cc.NFL but do not think they have the right fairings.

Any swoops guys out there?

these the right ones?

http://www.opvoeren.nl/merk/derbi/senda-r-2000-2005-motor-ebs/beplating-sets

(in dutch fairings are called 'kappen' and a full set of fairings is a 'kappenset' )

They look like they would work but they say its not for the drd or the limited, I don't know if that's my bike. They don't list the senda with my engine ( the ebe075 ) on the site.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account