Re: NEW LA GANG - The Homeboys

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Rus's new gang LOGO

Help Rus go round and round the round world.

Pink thong not included. (edited)

Homeboy Rus /

Cool How u do that because if I isn't were for is not been have when then I can be all for is when not for it has been on it then., no?

This link will help you with your gang in enrollment.

*gayng

Perfekt Timing Angel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Is it Winter on MA already?

^ say it is not so! :/

HomeboyRuss was the most entertaining person on MA for a long

time. I'm glad to see you back on the site!

Only if you entertained it Jim. ONLY if you entertained it.

Homeboy Rus /

Jim Rees Wrote:

> HomeboyRuss was the most entertaining person on MA

> for a long

> time. I'm glad to see you back on the site!

What can I say? I'm black Jesus in white skin

Brent Bublitz /

Worthless and boring.

thats just like

Homeboy Rus /

Brent Bublitz Wrote:

> Worthless and boring.

That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man. That's just like your opinion, man.

Re: thats just like

HomeboyRuss had the most following I've ever seen here on MA during

his journey. Everyone was waiting to see what happened next. Admit

it or not, Russ is extremely talented. He has great music, acting ability,

and just his personality is enough to keep everyone on MA waiting to see

what he will be up to next. I am a huge fan of HomeboyRuss, and I have

no doubt that he will go far in life, no matter what direction he decides

to go. I just hope he will grace our presence on Ma with his continued

wit and entertainment. Keep going Russ, they will not admit it, but

everybody here loves to read your comments. I will continue to support

you my friend.

wow, dude.

Andrew Squiggman /

How was that bag of dicks, Jim?

Clayton Bigsby /

someone put a gay dudes picture as your profile pic dude.

Russ&Jim forever.

Homeboy Rus /

Swarm and destroy what again? Cats? (edited)

matt boda1nz /

Homeboy Rus Wrote:

> Join me and Homeboy Rus for the start of

Jim Rees is homeboy rus

Homeboy Rus /

matt boda1nz Wrote:

> Homeboy Rus Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

> > Join me and Homeboy Rus for the start of

>

>

>

> Jim Rees is homeboy rus

Matt boda1nz is sloped1

Glad I've never seen this dude or his 'homeboys' riding around L.A.

Andrew Squiggman /

who cares

David Backus /

I wonder who will make it around the world first? Has this become a race? Now that I got my Peugeot back and a boat to New Zealand...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account