My new Ped Hauler....

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Check out my new Kendon Standup/Foldup Dual Motorcycle Trailer. It's powdercoated black and has a diamond plate floor with tool box bolted to trailer upfront. Now I can haul 2 peds in my Element and 2 more on my new trailer. New, this trailer retails for $3,500. I got it used on CL for $1K. Can't wait to use it this weekend.

(edited)

kendon.jpg

Re: My new Ped Hauler....

Looks cool and a great deal! I want one.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

It took me quite a while to find this one. Dual Rail trailers are much harder to find than single rail and three rail trailers. I was seriously considering buying a new one, and then this one popped up on CL. I guess I just got lucky.

$1000 is more than i wanted to spend but you get what you pay for i guess. I have been looking into cutting the front of my astrovan and taking off everything I can to lighten it up... but it's looking like it will cost too much and be too heavy to pull with my honda element. I was really hoping to turn it into a ped hauler and camper trailer.

kendon stuff is the best.

they make bike lifts too

Real nice rig. I have a motocycle rack on the back of my f 250 with a four wheel camper that will transport one moped or motocycle. Plus my previa van will take a moped inside easy, even two hobbits but a trailer is a nice deal. We welded a receiver on the end of my motorcycle hitch mounted rack and can now also legally pull a small trailer. So yea I would consider adding at times what you bought. It's just that I don't like towing stuff.

There is now a receiver on the back of this rage rack. We also made a second receiver for the passenger side of the rack to stabilize it side to side.

image.jpg

Good find,Larry! As usual.LOL! don-ohio (:^)

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

I too got a new ped hauler this summer

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

Love that ol truck,Gromo! I put 400+ thousand on a sport custom F-100 with heavy duty suspension hydraulic tailgate,electric generator and factory air.

What a great truck! Just keep your front cab mounts packed full of non-dripping grease. don-ohio

^That IS a beautiful truck......wish there were still some of those around, but MN just eats cars/trucks....those were so tough and easy to work on, great find! Enjoy!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account