PUCH 3 SPPED MOPED maxi

Mike Thomson Mike Thomson /

Anyone know what spec the crankshaft bearings are and where i can get them Thanks

MIKE

Re: PUCH 3 SPPED MOPED maxi

Are you sure it's a three speed? Is it a manual shift, like you twist the left grip to shift it and it has a foot brake?

I believe that all the shifters share the same crank. Z50, 3SL, 4SL and Monza.

Only one that I know for sure does not share the same is the 6 speed motors such as the cobra.

Treats should have these bearings

Man! If I had a 3rd gear on my StreetMate it would hit 55 on level ground.I've ALWAYS wanted that third gear,just to make the motor rpm go down some. don-ohio (:^)

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

They're split bearings, easy to install just make sure you measure up to shim correctly. Can't recall the number off hand but very common. If you pull one the number should be etched into the race. Last time I did mine the new bearings and crank were .about 5 thinner than stock. The engine is basically the same as the 4 speeds as well, lookup monza condor and some x30 I believe had those. Rad engines! Pitiful clutches though haha

Mike Thomson Mike Thomson /

Hi thanks for reply yes its a twist grip 3 gears , what type engine is it 50 e?

Thanks

Mike in pouring rain scotland

if they are the same as the z50 two speed, it is the smaller crank bearing from a za50, the wiki has a breakdown of z50 parts

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account