Thought I should share

For those of us that daily commute This site has a lot of bike to work gear that meant to be fashionable but keep you visible at night this is their latest invention. There was a thread the other day about hand signals not being effective and this would fix that. Check it out and vote for it if they get enough votes they will crowd fund it at a discount then mass manufacture it.

http://www.betabrand.com/think-tank/vote/bike-to-work-light-up-signal-glove.html

Re: Thought I should share

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Dumber Than Fresh Camel Milk.

It's like a sears catalog for libtard hipster douchbags.

Fuck that noise.

Brent Bublitz /

I would rather not take my hands off the handlebars, especially when the right hand still has to work the throttle and brake. Using hand signs on a motorized bike is dangerous.

...how do you let other road users know what you're planning to do then?

I guess they have a sensor in them that makes them blink based on your hand position then they blink for that direction.

Overpriced Parts /

Maciek Dub Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ...how do you let other road users know what

> you're planning to do then?

Cat eye turn signals (edited)

image.jpg

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

I just text the car behind me it's the hipster thing to do now days.

If they can combine the gloves with the gay jeans so that my pants express my intentions in rainbow neon I could get behind this.

Jonathan R Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If they can combine the gloves with the gay jeans

> so that my pants express my intentions in rainbow

> neon I could get behind this.

I like this idea. I feel like my ass gets all the attention on the moped anyway. can I get blinking rainbow turn signals on my back pockets?! I don't feel like it gets enough attention.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account