Tomos TT vs TT LX

I have a tomos golden bullet tt, but what is the LX stand for? Any way to find out if It's just a TT or a TT LX?

Re: Tomos TT vs TT LX

It's the "Golden Bullet TTLX". It's basically the same as the bullet tt except that it has black and gold scheme, gold mag wheels and turn signals.

Here is the standard TT bullet for comparison.(The fairing shown is not a factory installed piece)

Also the "LX" marking is probably the same as it is with cars. It's "fancier" than the standard trim model.

Gotcha, so I do have the TT LX then. Also wondering, I don't have those 5 stars, I have different ones... They kind of look like hour glasses or a flower or some shit. Can't find them ANYWHERE though. Any info on those rims?

tomos.png

Your bike is an A35 model and is a few years newer than the one my brochure. Those are some of the more obscure tomos rims. In some cases I think tomos just used what they had available.

cute lil fairing tomas

Here is an example from 1991, just before they went to the A35.

and also a step through bullet.

Mine is a 91, I didn't know they even came through with an A35, my A35 that is on does NOT match the VIN that is on the frame. Thought All bullets were A3's. I really want a second pair of those rims for back up rims. Mine need repainting, the front way more than the back.

Nice, I should get white walled tires... they really bring out the ped. I also have no side covers, running boards etc... need a new pant job, at least the tank, and tank stickers. Am going to call about those tomorrow to see if I can't have them custom made. Factory, they're not even aligned on the tank symmetrically. But thanks for all the info. Still need to keep my eyes out for those rims.

Officially 1992 should have been the first year to come with the A35, but it could have been swapped. Sometimes you run into oddities though. Technically the bullet was sold until 1993. (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account