rizzato callifo deluxe

steve holloman /

i finally got my moped running . i ride it daily . thanks for all your help . what a kick to ride . any others around ? ....... thanks .. steve

Re: rizzato callifo deluxe

Patrick Keaton /

There is about 20 owners of your make and model on here.

You may search riders with your make and model to find them.

Great peds. I love mine. Took first in the heats at the cup, all stock class. Crashed in the finals...

Vince Bell had some nos parts for me awhile back, might still, if you need anything.

I swapped wheels with my sach, which I like a lot. Does yours have the side covers?

Sorry about the crummy pictures, but gives you an idea.

1406434636340.jpg
1406434940902.jpg

Brent Bublitz /

Just started building this one back up. (edited)

10488026_10152400377853509_3876330763825195189_n.jpg

steve holloman /

yes mine has foot boards . i am first to register it in the USA . came over & sit in storage until i bought it . i believe it is totally original ..... steve

That's awesome. Picture?

Good looking ped Brent.

I ended up losing the nuts where the swing arm connects to the frame. Anyone know the size?

Brent Bublitz /

Yeah, that's mine. Trying to get the ignition going again. I think it blew a coil and it uses a slightly hard-to-find stator. Looks nearly identical to a V1, but it rotates the other direction. Not sure if the tapers are the same either.

steve holloman /

i looked yesterday for mine but did not find it . i will look again today ......

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account