finding rare parts. Derbi Senda

so is anybody can help me out on this goose hunt. I am looking for an aftermarket exhaust for my derbi senda. I am looking for the circuit style pipe that goes up into the frame for high clearance. I found them on ebay but when I ask the people about them they say that they are not for my bike. also everybody who I talk to about plastics says the same thing. was this huge difference that made my Derbi different from all the rest of the Senda's? from what I can tell my frame and plastics and wheels and everything else looks the exact same as any other senda but I have the ebe075 engine. who is a reputable dealer that can sell me a nice aftermarket pipe and a nice set of plastic panels for my bike?

Re: finding rare parts. Derbi Senda

fuck a high pipe for these. get a metrakit pro race, its like 400 but it fucking rules

@ arnie grape

i do alot of off roading so i need the high pipe, ive been looking for another header so i can just make a badass low pipe.

@ mopedgarmy

i keep finding the arrow exhaust but they never list the engine that it goes to. i have the ebe075 which has a diffrent stroke from all the other engines. and the parts numbers thing doesn't list a engine either.

http://www.adrenalin-pedstop.co.uk/pi-Performance_Exhausts-4609.aspx there? maybe? got a better pic of your motor? (i work for a derbi main dealer) watch your wheel bearings offroading, they dont have any dust seals and tend to go pretty easily, ive changed a lot!

Korey Dubyah Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> @ arnie grape

> i do alot of off roading so i need the high pipe,

> ive been looking for another header so i can just

> make a badass low pipe.

>

> @ mopedgarmy

> i keep finding the arrow exhaust but they never

> list the engine that it goes to. i have the ebe075

> which has a diffrent stroke from all the other

> engines. and the parts numbers thing doesn't list

> a engine either.

They didn't change the exhaust port between models.

metrakit low pipe was never a problem for Brooks

(edited)

is this bad for wheel bearings?

Lots of parts for these in denmark as they're insanely popular, also the engine (depending on age) crossmatch with Gilera SMT and Aprilia SX50 parts if im not wrong.

Looking at your engine I would guestimate it to be the one that fits the other bikes aswell.

Try looking up twostroke.se, speedline.dk or KGI.dk for performance parts (have personally bought stuff from KGI, very friendly)

Though I'm from Denmark aswell I don't think they would mind shipping overseas.

EDIT: the Gilera SMT and Aprilia SX50 seems to swap engine types in 2006 aswell, so just be sure to check parts for the model made prior to 2006. (edited)

wow we both posted that picture at like the same time.

i think they where much more popular over here (europe) than in the states, we sell lots of them. got a DRD pro in at work that im doing some work on, what an awesome little bike they are, USD forks, el start, fat bars, better swingarm. i like the older models tho, as it seemed the quality was a little better, they rust much less!

Damn, angelo shot me down for finding parts.

Bump?

Bump?

Want a high circuit pipe for a ebe075 stock top end!

Want plastics for a 2002 derbi senda!

if you're not afraid, try the sites ive linked to. They send out all orders before 3 pm, just check if they send over seas.

@simon buro

I just emailed two of those places so we will see if they have the parts, will ship to me, or even answer my email?

if you are familiar with my bike and engine if you could find these parts and ship them to me I will definitely pay for everything & reward you for it. Lettme know.

They should both answer you by tomorrow, atleast speedline.dk, keep in mind we're 5 or 6 hours a head of the states, so the replies might seem to come in a strange time of the day.

They turned me down for shipping to the USA.

they were imported by piaggio- go to your local vespa dealer

I heard there were only 200 American derbi's brought over in 2002. was piaggio behind this?

if that's true, then I've seen like 40% of all the sendas and gprs in america (edited)

Korey Dubyah Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Bump?

>

> Want a high circuit pipe for a ebe075 stock top

> end!

>

> Want plastics for a 2002 derbi senda!

i can get you part numbers if thats any help?

yes part numbers will help. i just can't find the plastics anywhere. and the pipe i understand one from a diffrent derbi engine will bolt up so i just have to figure out which pipe will suit my stock top end.

Harry Barfield /

Stupidly popular here in the UK. It's the must have bike for 16 year olds due to our licensing.

Harry Barfield /

If you don't mind taking the hit on shipping try eBay uk.

If possible find a Yasuni Cross or a Metrakit Thrower, have personal experiences with those. Hit 55mph with the Thrower on a stock topend and the 17.5mm stock carb found on some engines. (edited)

US sendas and gprs are faster than that stock

I think I have a Webber 18mm carb on it.. Its the stock carb? So I need a pipe designed for a 70cc top end?

never seen a weber carb on a senda, they come with a dellorto. will dig out the part numbers for the plastics at work tomorrow if i remember. does the exhaust mount into the head by a kinda cone thing? or do you have a gasket there? do you want the part numbers for all plastics or just some?

pics of my exhaust header. yes part numbers for the plastics pleaseee! i need a complete set.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account