Portland Mcminnville Race Track *** Photos ***

Awesome weekend at the track competing with the guys from Portland and Seattle. Here's some pic's of what you missed out on if you didn’t make it. Thanks for having us and I hope to bring more riders next time

Re: Portland Mcminnville Race Track *** Photos ***

Christophe Naulet /

Thx for the photos.

Hope to make it next time.

Who's the jockey on the blue minarelli drum brake? looks like a bad ass rider.

That's Lupe. He is running Sava tires on that thing

I didn't catch his name and I don't think he used his brakes. He and Jessie were very smooth and fluent through the turns. They were always on the throttle keeping their speed up.

All the guys riding this weekend were very good and did not lose based on there riding skills. If they get more power from there bikes it's going to make the 2015 Tomahawk races a much tighter one.

It was good to see Tyler getting focused and being more serious about building a true race bike and not just bringing a fast street bike to the track. He worked out almost all the bugs on pinto at the track and finialy was able to focuse just on his riding skills. The Pinto is a beast and when he or Ryan Lewis gets full control of it we will all be in trouble.

Hope your getting better and watch out because everyone's goal is to catch you and Ryan M.

how about a 56k warning?

If your being serious who would you like for me to email?

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

I don't see anyone from UB there, or J.J. or Sabatino?

Most of those picture's I took are from the non-variated class. We only have video of the variated and unlimited class races. I hope to have that up later tonight.

Christophe Naulet /

Awesome.

I'm feeling much better thx.

I have no doubt that the level will be higher next year at the Tomahawk Cup.

I remember saying at the event that it would just be a matter of time til people catch up, one or 2 seasons.

Already feeling the pressure of being the target next year. You guys might retire me :)

Thx for the dedication and bringing the sport back.

Woah so cool! So rad to meet everyone, hope to shred with you guys again soon, everyone was super nice and good vibing.

-lupe

Lupe, what kit are you running on that cimatti? That bike was a rippen

Thanks for putting those photos up Barry! I will get the drone footage up soon.

It was a random polini cylinder I had layin round. Untouched straight out of the box power, secret is out.

cool video Tyler, favorite part is Barry shooting by at 46 secs.

Woke up at 6am, took off front wheel, fixed forks, drilled out the back of the cases to add a oil catch for the tranny, quick steeled the vent hole, redid the brakes, retuned the carb and more... was finished before 7:30, noone was up yet so had to wait before I could test it out on the track.

Also Franks $10 clutch held up to 25HP+ no problem after doing a lil magic to it.

Haha, love how lupes low tech is spanking all of the fancy stuff...its cause he's CRAZY

Variated Class, Heat 1

video: HTTPS://vimeo.com/101592700

Unlimited Class, Heat 1

video:

[/video].

Magnum x is sweet haha first one ive seen in race picts

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account