Di Blasi Folding Moped

Does anyone here have any experience with these? There is one listed locally but he wants a lot for it. Are they good little bikes, or mostly just a novelty? What would you pay for one?

Re: Di Blasi Folding Moped

The only thing I know about them is that there is a Designated Driver company that uses them. You get drunk at a bar, you call them up, and they send a driver in one of those scooters. They fold the scooter up and put it in your trunk and take you home in your own car. Genius!

http://www.cityscoot.com/scooters.html

They're expensive new, but more of a novelty than anything else imo. Some parts might be hard to get. Wait around long enough and you'll probably find one cheap.

I used to work for city scoot for a while and it was fun. The bikes are actually pretty reliable and if you don't put 400 miles on them a week they'd be super reliable. 14.12 SHA, takes moby AV7 cylinders, really good brakes, fun bikes, easy to store.

Wow that cityscoot thing is awesome!

i had an 81 r7 that was in pieces i never got to put together cause someone offered me way too much money for the pieces so i sold it

mine had the most useless pedals i ever seen the crank arms were too short to even try to pedal it and still long enough to hit the ground

its hard to see in the pic where the pedal shaft went but that was when i was taking it apart to box up to ship to cali

I've worked on one. Squirly at speed. Tiny wheels. Plastic gas tank. SHA carb. Noisy clutch. Not ideal for anything but tooling around a campground.

buy it and come ride with us!

fucking rad

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account