Getting my feet wet..

Roger That /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Greetings & salutations. I've been poking around the site for a bit & figured I'd join to as some of you experienced people a few questions prior to making that splash. I might have just not found the right search words for what I'm looking for... I trust if these have been asked someone will point me in the right direction.

1. From your experience what are the most reliable names I should be looking for ??? If I had a dollar for every time I've seen Puch I'd be trying to open a shop.. But what else is out there in terms of trusted manufactures ?

2. Any starter tips people can recommend for shopping around ? (Quick background, have ridden from 50cc scooters to 900cc motorcycles & have my motorcycle license just haven't ridden in years... now looking for something practical to simply zoom around quickly now that I'm moving to Brooklyn soon).

3. Any maintenance programs in the NYC area was looking on the site "Second Stroke Mopeds" http://www.secondstrokemopeds.com/ but the blog hasn't been updated for more than a year. I'd honestly like to build something from the ground up .. but classes for tuning up & preventative maintenance simply make sense... I can turn a wrench & screwdriver if given good directions..

4. Any actual locations other than the aforementioned site that have a place I can walk in to physically to look at & see the mopeds prior to laying down money ?

Well thank you in advance for any advice / pointers & help anyone can shed.

Regards,

-Roger That-

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account