0 to 25 summary

I just wanted to summarize the numbers posted on that 0 to 25 thread.

They are

Casey ......... 8 sec ..... 1980 Vespa Grande (stock) ... 30mph top

Seth ........... 8.38 sec ... Tomos (stock)

Kelvin KDX ... 8.5 sec ... 1977 Peugeot 103SP ... rider weight 190#

JonMinn ...... 9.5 sec ... Suzuki FZ50 (stock)

Paul L ......... 10 sec ... 1977 Batavus

Brian P ........ 11 sec ... 1978 Puch ... 28mph top

Fred ........... 12 sec ... 1978 Hon PA50I .. 37mph top ... 180# .. modded

Dave .......... 13.1 sec ... 1977 Sears Free Spirit

Dennis ....... 13.4 sec ...

There is some "fudge factor" here... everybody is on their honor.

If you do it and post... list your weight... your top speed... model and year bike... stock or modified.

and Remember ... flat ground... no wind... no push-off

And for the people with slower ones... post the numbers anyway... that way we can all figure out what brand and models are the best performers.

Heck... My Honda was by far the slowest when I started this comparison... 26 sec

If yours is slow too.. Who cares? .. Don't worry about it.

Re: 0 to 25 summary

10.5 secs, 185 lbs, 1983 Yam. QT50, stock, 28 tops.

Man, I wanna play too but I got no Speedo. Anyone got a spare speedometer that'll fit a 1980 Garelli Sport?

Man, I wanna play too but I got no Speedo. Anyone got a spare speedometer that'll fit a 1980 Garelli Sport?

thats cool

Dave Gregory /

its cool that all the older mopeds are going somewhat fast.... but then again none of the newer types have posted their stats...dont be ashamed because your new moped cant keep up with the golden oldies...lol

~dave~

Re: thats cool

chuck russo va /

im pretty sure i can beat 8 seconds but my ped needs a top end right now i should ahve it fixed by saturday so then i will post some stats,

135lbs sorry im only 5'7", 28 tops, stock, 1982 Eagle 1, and I agree with Dave's post "dont be ashamed because your new moped cant keep up with the golden oldies...lol", and 10.5 sec,

175 lbs. , tops at around 36, 1995 Bullet TT.

I'm trying to buy this guys moped for 300. it sound liekt he beast.

he said it goes 60mph and he's done every thing to it, custom exhaust/rims, xeon lights/fog lights and a bunch of other cool junx. if i get this I'll be the happiest kid in the world. All he needs to do is call me, and he never does. AAARRGG

anyways

have a nice day

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account