New 12V PowerDynamo Systems for Derbis!

I've been working with these folks in Germany and they are available for all three Derbi engine types. Yup they are expensive. I am running the prototype on my daughter-in-law's pyramid reed Variant that I converted to 12V with batteries. I modified a DS-50 starter for it and she finally stopped whining. I have never had any Derbi idle or rev this well since it has such great spark now. Bite the bullet and get one! I am also building a "barn find" Sport Laguna (Laguna TS) into a European "Coppa" by dropping the fairing AND the clamp on bars, using the earlier Variant handlebars plus an NOS Rinder #335 headlight. This will get a Powerdynamo system also!

Here's the new direct Powerdynamo link. 1977 Mopeds and Treatland should be carrying them if you bug them enough.

https://www.powerdynamo.eu/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Derbi&SESS=9bp1neleb18etqg7ffuqlaondmn4nq7mus8u8rpgfa97ftif40q1&x=10&y=9

I would order them through our "dealers", however, because they get a better price for us than directly ordering them through PowerDynamo.

Re: New 12V PowerDynamo Systems for Derbis!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

pics?, or it didn't happen.

matt boda1nz /

I have never had a link come up as untrusted on my phone... what's up with that link?

Don't like the hpi or selettra?

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

matt boda1nz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have never had a link come up as untrusted on my

> phone... what's up with that link?

or on a computer

Nice to see you post on here !

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Dan O Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nice to see you post on here !

I thanked him on his last post, but three years absense, and zero follow-up posts on his two recent threads?

BTW derbibob, I gots some bars, what ya got to trade.

have them make one for the start5 motors. larger crankshaft and different stator mount.

Hi Bob

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account