VERY new to mopeds!

I recently bought a 1977 vespa bravo from a neighbor kid that he rescued from a trash heap. Got the moped for $50! Hope that was a good deal but I am missing some motor parts, a muffler and a gas tank. Can anyone tell me if there are compatible moped to rescue parts from? I actually don't want it to be factory restored. Kindof wanna do some cool stuff to it. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Re: VERY new to mopeds!

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

vespas are the best and have tons of great options for parts! take a couple of good pictures and let us see!

78 bravo was my first

many engine parts are compatible from Piaggio/Vespa models also some Kinetic parts will work but the quality is not as high as the Italian stuff

fallout Survivor /

Vespa ciao, bravo and si have many interchangable parts. Less in common with the Grande, but still a large overlap. High part availablility and technical data avalability . See wiki. www.treatland.tv and www.fatcitymoped.com carries most of the parts you need as well as ebay, and the buy.sell forum.

Tony montana /

grande, bravo and si are variated. ciao is a single speed. bravo is the only one with a detachable tank but a step thru style of another brand may work. all have interchangeable motor parts and pipes.

Will do! Thanks so much!

data, parts lists

fallout Survivor /

Rollo Tomassi /

Ancient Mariner Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Vespa ciao, bravo and si have many interchangable

> parts. Less in common with the Grande, but still

> a large overlap. High part availablility and

> technical data avalability . See wiki.

> www.treatland.tv and www.fatcitymoped.com carries

> most of the parts you need as well as ebay, and

> the buy.sell forum.

some Ciao's are variated, yes?

Ciao: single speed and variated

fallout Survivor /

both .

Vespa manual

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account