Moto Guzzi Robin

A guy locally is selling his 77 Moto Guzzi Robin and is asking $800. To be that seems pretty crazy high. It does appear to be in excellent condition though, and is said to be working perfectly. Is it worth close to $800? As a one speed low powered moped, I would think $500 would be the absolute top of the mark, but maybe I am incorrect about that. Thoughts?

Re: Moto Guzzi Robin

not worth $400.

Brent Bublitz /

Hard to find engine parts, $300 if it runs.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Joel Bruecker ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ /

I've got one that I sold for $300. Having a hard time parting with it. It's just so awesome. They have a kit for it, uses minarelli pipes, and uses a puch en clutch. But no where near worth $800

If i had one running good, i'd sell it for 4. If I saw one for 4 i might buy it. I rode one for a while we were fixing for a neighbor and it was fun. got the kit too. but mostly love cuz damn they're a really pretty moped

800 though? unless it's brand spanky new and flawless or was used in the murder of a bunch of nazi skinheads, or came with combat lazers already installed, i think 800 is too much

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I've never paid more than $100 for a MG Robin, and most of them were in beautiful condition. $500 for a Robin is ludicrous.

I'll see you mine Will.

xoxo

spt

^hey that's the one

didnt realize you still lurked on here

I paid 150 for mine and it was pretty rough. still a cool bike with awesome potential. Italian motorcycle guys get pretty excited about em at bike shows. In the moped world not worth so much.. I wouldn't pay over 250 for one in good shape. Motor takes a beating and Morini pipes usually bolt up. Also, a factory Puch 14 mm intake with a bing wakes it right up if you match the port. It is a direct fit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account