PA 50 FRED!!!!!

........heay will the hi-po shit from 50cc.com.......for a ...honda camino........work for a pa 50 -II.......AND a pa50-I...............i have a pa -II .......(and if it have some skin on it .......it would slove at least two problems)....;p....anyway i ask because............i am gonna go look at a pa-I tomorrow.......and if i cant get a big bore kit , a proma ...or a malossi pipe and a carb...for the pa-I......why bother ........ya know.........if it is the same ....im on it .........thanks amigo.....

Dude

Didn't you already ask this question ?

Didn't I already answer it ?

(look below)

If I missed something down there... ask for more info in that thread.

Re: Dude

.....heay k-paso........i just wanted to make sure.........i want to make sure the big bore kit works on both .......and as far as i can surmize.........you said yes they will.......then at the end of your post you said the cylinders were different.......so ...................if the cylinders are not the same ........HOW can one kit work on both......................?

Re: Dude

David F Martin /

Valid question, indeed.

david

interchangeability

Well.. all those parts I named are different from each other on the 2 models... but they will all SWAP.

soooo...

.. you can put the II cyl on the I.. (but they are not the same)

.. you can put the I manifold on the II... (but they are not the same)

and so on

(the reed valve from thr II will fit on the I after you carefully drill out the little locator packet a bit)

So... as far as I know... anything you get for the Camino fron 50ccnl... will fit on either one.

The only thing I don't know is how the I and II are different gearing wise.

Re: interchangeability

David F Martin /

Makes sense to me.

david

Re: interchangeability

........thats what i needed to know!.......i do understand that...........i guess i need a dremal tool instead of a industry die grinder.........i get cha .............thanx.......k-paso..........i'll be all big willy style on it if it checks out manana....i think i'll name it fred.............muito abrigato.....".thank you very much" in the brazilian lingo.....................oh by the way.......................i have read your other posts...and i am all ears ....if you wanted to tell me about making pa 50's.....I AND II'S....:0.....go faster..............whats up with the variator mod......will a dremel work .....or do i need my body shop, ingersol-rand die grinder........................:+

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account