Re: electric honda express

Daniel Allen /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

i asked him some questions...the first time he responded from youtube and gave me the page i linked before. I asked him about heat issues and wether they came in before the battery ran out. I really wanted to know how it ran long term. meaning, a long ride as well as over time. but I didn't hear back yet. ..his battery wasn't huge. the electric mopeds here in brooklyn have batteries that are the size and weight that most of our motors are. it works out for delivery guys because they can drive right into the restaurant and plug them in. I looked at buying one (the simple model is only 400) and i tried picking up the battery....at the time i lived on the second floor and that was the deal breaker. i couldn't imagine carrying one of those batteries up stairs. you wouldn't believe how heavy they are.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account