Battery Eliminator

Michael Sheeler /

This is not really but kinda sorta off topic. I've got a '75 Suzuki GT185. Two cylinder, two stroke for those that don't know. That damn battery just takes up too much space, weighs a ton, and on a good day you can kick start with your hand. I'd like to lose it, and clean the whole wiring mess up a little. Anyone have a favorite kit or something they've had experience with? I'm looking at Bat-Pac right now, they're mainly on eBay, but have a pretty lame website as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/271519839834?lpid=82

http://bat-pac.com/

Damn. I thought I put this in off topic. Someone can move it if it needs to go. (edited)

Re: Battery Eliminator

The only working eliminators that I knew of were large capacitor packs. They are smaller than batteries but still not small enough to simply tuck away.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Wrong forum fuck face

Michael Sheeler /

Chill out man, I thought I put it in off topic. I'm not new here.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

get a reg/rec and then float your DC. if its a two coil lighting/acc stator than you'll be fine.

I have a bat pac on my ninja 250 right now...only to test it though. i bought it to use on my general. works great and a whole shitfuck ton smaller and lighter than the old battery.

You could also try a dry cell... for some dumb reason im completely brain farting on the name: red with...BALLISTIC thats it! For the size engine yours is you could prob use their $70 one. insanely light and much much smaller than most any battery.

lol you ever have to push start your 250 ninjah?

Yes... it sucks. I also only paid $500 for it so not gonna complain. But drop it down a big hill to pop the clutch. Hoping to rid my self of it for some 2 stroke baby moto. I wanted a bigger bike for more transportation options but I'm used to mopeds...and its too big for my taste.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account