noob reviews on treats

***Kim Jong illest*** /

For the love of fuck people, if you haven't actually USED the product, or if you have the mechanical skill of your neice, PLEASE do not make reviews on treats.

For example, today I thought I'd check the reviews of the mlm a35 tomos people pipe side bleed. Hmmm only one star??!! Lets investigate. Review is as follows: one star, "please make for a55!"

Pretty sure this is the best pipe a person can own for an a35 and it now has a lone rating of one star because some dipshit wanted one for a different bike.

Another example, I was looking at 45º adjusters for sha and saw another review where a person was confused why he couldn't get the cable out after installing a knarp, and FURTHER opines that he has no idea how he got it on in the first place.

Treats reviews are a valuable resource for the community. There's nothing worse than ordering a part, waiting a week, then finding out there was a surprise, which in some cases means reordering and starting the process over. reviews help keep this to a minimum.

Questions are for emails. Reviews are not forums. If you are a retardrd ass hole please do it privately

Re: noob reviews on treats

everybody knows your pipes rule.

It seems that as time rolls on, the more retards I have to deal with in my life and it seems these retards get dumber and dumber....and when Stupid tells Dummy anything what do you got ?.....

Troll Arsenault /

You sound like a cunt, if a faggot had a cunt.

I write rock solid reviews on everything. you can trust me

If there was a rating on raters i'd have 6/5 stars. thats right on.

I trust none of the reviews unless it is from someone I know is knowledgeable about mopeds.

Funny/sad thing is I can figure out who a lot of the good reviews are made by because I know their bike/setup/experience with the part through this forum.

Yeah, first review below is a good example.

https://www.treatland.tv/YBN-415HD-gold-chain-128-links-p/ybn-gold-chain-415-128l.htm

And please don't ask questions there, it's not fuckin Youtube. (edited)

Another example, you have to ream out small end bushings after installation, if you RTFM first You'd know that ;)

https://www.treatland.tv/vespa-piaggio-con-rod-bushing-12-x-14-x-12-p/vespa-con-rod-bushing-12x14x12.htm

Stephanie Rose /

Tell them they can only review t-shirt's from now on

Totally agree with Original Poster reviews they have on treatland - half of them don't even make logical sense like someone got wasted before they reviewed stuff there or they shoot some joke that has nothing to do with he product.

Guess ppl post this shitty reviews to get some tacos or whatever promo they have there.

Edit:

To add more i did not wanted to mention this, but treatland target audience is retards or tired of reading BS in their product descriptions.

I bought from them and products actually okay and shipping fast, so its just their marketing strategy sucks IMHO.

Or it has to do something with ppl who into mopeds being childish or something even on this forum i see some crap like some ppl are little children... (edited)

Their product descriptions are for people who already know what they are looking for. It is not their job to tell you what works on your setup or what you need to make a part work, that is your job. I live the descriptions because at the end of the day mopeds are supposed to be fun and why not have something that shows the retailer enjoys and has fun with it as well.

Ivan Petrov Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Or it has to do something with ppl who into mopeds

> being childish or something..

Too funny.

Whatever you do do not misspell retarded. You did make a good point.

Treats OK if it aint in stock they tell you up front.

Andrew Squiggman /

vanilla thunderbrokane Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Treats reviews are a valuable resource for the

> community. There's nothing worse than ordering a

> part, waiting a week, then finding out there was a

> surprise, which in some cases means reordering and

> starting the process over. reviews help keep this

> to a minimum.

Treats does not take a week to get parts. more like 2-3 days

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account