1977 problems

Has anyone else had problems getting orders from 1977mopeds.com? I mean i get it a lot of people are probably putting in orders and what not but come on. Treatland has got be orders in a week tops, i have to wait at least two weeks before 1977 even changes the status to "picking" fucking blows…I'm missing rallys because they have parts i already paid for but am still waiting for!

Re: 1977 problems

i don't get it but you're making me hungry

i recently placed an order with them, everything i ordered showed "in stock". after 4 days of my order "pending" i called to ask what was up. they had to get a single bearing from another warehouse and held the rest of the order for that single part. now six days later, my order? "pending"!

1977, i hope that you are reading this!

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Do a forum search for '1977'. Posting about this is like complaining about taxes; everyone knows, no one is interested in hearing about it, and complaining about it won't do anything, so pancakes.

Mars Skype me after lunch

77 shipments are always on time. Moped time.

Just asking a question lol but pancakes are good

Michael Sheeler /

They just mailed a record number of parts the other day. Guess yours wasn't in that stack of boxes!!

NB0tt aholetechbro /

lol oreos

I was a new customer to 1977, so did not know that this was common. I won't be complaining in the future though, as I will not be ordering from them. Problem solved!

Something clever about having your pancakes and eating them too...

Neil Burgess /

They take 2-3 weeks regularly. Stupid slow, but they will get it to you. I ordered a Metrakit head on 5/28. It arrived 6/14. Order still isn't showing online, not pending, not shipped, nothing. It is just the way of 1977. Only orders they get from me are when it's not possible any other way. They don't seem to care if you're out of a ride or missing a rally apparently. You call them, get a message to put in a ticket because no-one answers a phone there. Frustrating-

I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here- point is they get around to doing business when they feel like it. Not the best business practice for sure- but we're just stupid mopeder's we don't want shit in a timely manner.

Troll Arsenault /

I have no sympathy for anyone who continues to order from that joke of a company.

When I have to have something I order from treats. when treats is out of stock, I suck it up and I wait. 77 can eat a dick . (edited)

Ned Ryerson Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have no sympathy for anyone who continues to

> order from that joke of a company.

> When I have to have something I order from treats.

> when treats is out of stock, I suck it up and I

> wait. 77 can eat a dick .

1977 did a video in the old SF store, fudge was packed and dick was eaten.

Try ordering some fudge from 77 thy like packing it, butt shipping is a ongoing problem.

I got 1977 problems but e-mailin aint one

ordered cranks pedals and pins for my moby in march from 77 took five weeks to get them, heard every excuse in the book, always picking, ordered a chain tensioner from treatland, had it in three days.

They really pissed me off. Failed to get my $200+ worth of parts im the mail. And i paid for two day shipping. Contacted them after a week and Dan and I emailed back in forth like twice. After that he started ignoring me all together. After that, over the next week, I called support.... And left 3 voicemails and emailed support 2 times. No response. So after two weeks out from the order date I had my bank rip the money back. Now I know... Stick to treats. Forget 77 and theyre boggy website and poor service. First and last time Ill order from them.

Unless of course Dan wants to contact me and make it right... Probably not.

BUT I REEEALLY REALLY WANTED THAT BARETTA GAS TANK DAMNIT!!! Ha

THATS NOT A PROBLEM

THATS A FEATURE

ENJOY !!!

1977 is a joke of a business.

As i said in other post they just resell from some other store/warehouse possibly from India i can see it take 2 weeks to get stuff from india then week to send over US...

And they don't know any details about products they sell either so don't bother asking anything.

I don't believe it. It takes longer than 2 weeks to cross the Pasific sea on a john boat

B ill Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

this is normal. complaints about businesses is normal. the business staying in business and not shutting down isnt normal. and they should be outta business.

especially when they can try to rip you off not give you any information i take what they say and i hold them to it. they gave me no info and pretty much told me they dont know nothing and not expecting nothing. cuase i wanted their shipping took on time. i aske dhtme to return my money. waited all of 10 days and never responded. i paid paypal

i just want my sprocket lol and trust me if treats had the parts i needed i would have ordered them. such a bummer, they wasted all their money on a website instead of hiring good help

Their website design looks okay to me, but full of bugs especially part about contacting them it creates some ticket system when you fill up the form and you cannot login when you click link in your email... some bs indian design i bet.

My old job boss was outsourcing shit to india for $3-5 bucks an hour and i know what they were getting was complete crap they spent like $20k or 30k in few years on system that was crap inside out and had to drop it completely.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account