midnight stroll!!!

im just wondering if im the only one or not?? do u guys ride your mopeds at midnight or later at night? its the best time for me, i live in the suburbs so i can ride no problems on the streets and people think im crazy but i love it. but just wanted to know if i was alone or not?

Re: midnight stroll!!!

I do when it's nice out.

Kevin Harrell /

Sounds like a good idea. But watch out for the fiew cars out there. At that hour they are probably on there way too or from a bar. Drivers have trouble enough looking for mopeds when they are sober, much less drunk.

yes-- good advice-- but at night you can see 'em coming a long way off--- get out of the way!

I know in my area, past 1 am, it's really slow--- and crawling with police... perfect time to go out on a moped -- watch the cops hassle everyone driving with an out taillight

chuck russo va /

i ride my ped alot when its dark i ahve gone for rides at liek 3 am befor jsut because i was incredibly bored and couldnt sleep

Sometimes I go out at night. There is less traffic then, and it's a nice time to go out for a ride.

I like riding at night a lot... but my lights don't work on this ped... so I don't want the 'cop hassle'.

I have to ride at that time because that is when i get off work. There is barely any traffic. I have no problems with my lights, like some of you have, mainly because some of my lights are aftermarket and replaced the originals because they were rusted out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account