midnight stroll!!!

im just wondering if im the only one or not?? do u guys ride your mopeds at midnight or later at night? its the best time for me, i live in the suburbs so i can ride no problems on the streets and people think im crazy but i love it. but just wanted to know if i was alone or not?

Re: midnight stroll!!!

I do when it's nice out.

Kevin Harrell /

Sounds like a good idea. But watch out for the fiew cars out there. At that hour they are probably on there way too or from a bar. Drivers have trouble enough looking for mopeds when they are sober, much less drunk.

yes-- good advice-- but at night you can see 'em coming a long way off--- get out of the way!

I know in my area, past 1 am, it's really slow--- and crawling with police... perfect time to go out on a moped -- watch the cops hassle everyone driving with an out taillight

chuck russo va /

i ride my ped alot when its dark i ahve gone for rides at liek 3 am befor jsut because i was incredibly bored and couldnt sleep

Sometimes I go out at night. There is less traffic then, and it's a nice time to go out for a ride.

I like riding at night a lot... but my lights don't work on this ped... so I don't want the 'cop hassle'.

I have to ride at that time because that is when i get off work. There is barely any traffic. I have no problems with my lights, like some of you have, mainly because some of my lights are aftermarket and replaced the originals because they were rusted out.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account