Is there a section of universal parts for Benelli or am I stuck looking for used parts?

What I mean is - Are there any brands of like throttle assemblies etc. that I can look up on treats and find em that will work or are Benellis just stuck using stock parts? Thanks!

Re: Is there a section of universal parts for Benelli or am I stuck looking for used parts?

Brent Bublitz /

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Forum_etiquette

What kind of Benelli? What parts are you talking about? Yes, there are a shit ton of generic parts, no I can't give you a comprehensive list because that would be insane.

Re: Is there a section of universal parts for Benelli or am I stuck looking for used parts?

Andrew Squiggman /

brent, you are hell bent on posting your etiquette article in every post.

Brent Bublitz /

I am when people don't do things like search the wiki or ask over generalized questions. You know, the stuff we always bitch about.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ Joel Bruecker ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ /

You are never going to stop these types of questions. People new to this site aren't going to see that link. Maybe after their first post and you posting that link on these posts, new people will start to use the search but your quest to end all dumb questions forever is hopeless.

Nope, things like throttles and controls are almost entirely universal! Cool! You will need cable knarps and a little engunitity

Call Myron's mopeds , Shaun will tell you all You need to know and hook You up.

GL

~M

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account