Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!

Rimas /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

well, as of now, my infamous 1978 Puch Kromag is in critical condition! I was riding it around when the engine started making a high pitched whistle. I knew that from past experience that meant only one thing: the long bolts that held the cylinder together got loose, therefor making the whistling sound from the ever-so-small crack! Solution: Simple! Tighten the bolts! So I drove into my ped repair shop (AKA my back yard) to tighten them. I started tightening the bolts when I realized that they weren't tightening but just spinning in place! Obviously, they were stripped. Solution: Go out and buy some more. So that's what I did. I came home with the bran new bolts, and started to screw them in. Again-g, they wouldn't tighten! HOW COULD THAT BE?!? Those are bran new!! Then it hit me like a cement truck! unlike the outside (bolts) being stripped, which i could easily replace, i stripped the inside! (engine) which would be a little more costly to replace! I don't know what to do!! I'M PANICING!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I can feel the ped getting sad when I turn on the lawn mower. He misses his ability to run. I need some advice (or a new engine, but that ain't gonna happen) so please offer it if you can. <sniff-sniff> I think I'm gonna cry!! Thanx, Rimas!

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Topic by: Rimas Rimas 05/25/02 03:24AM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Steve Steve 05/25/02 06:39AM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Rimas Rimas 05/25/02 01:37PM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Sebastian Sebastian 05/25/02 09:31AM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Rimas Rimas 05/25/02 01:38PM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 05/25/02 11:12AM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: InfectedBootSector InfectedBootSector 05/25/02 01:05PM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Rimas Rimas 05/25/02 01:40PM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 05/25/02 01:54PM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Rimas Rimas 05/25/02 02:02PM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Ron Brown Ron Brown 05/25/02 02:14PM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: Rimas Rimas 05/25/02 02:17PM
  Re: Now I've done it! DAMMIT!!Re: david f martin david f martin 05/25/02 10:50PM
  go buy 4 new cylinder studsRe: Garret Garret 05/25/02 11:17PM
  Re: go buy 4 new cylinder studsRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 05/26/02 01:42PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account