Re: Tomos slips...

mok /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

These are probably the best and quickest reponses I have ever received on any newsgroup. I appreciate that!

The roads were dry but I am using stock tires with the center kickstand. The weird thing is that I didn't really feel/hear the kickstand scrape along the ground before bailing as is normally the case when leaning too much. I have a feeling it was not only the kickstand problem but also the tire situation that you've mentioned. I'll be looking into different tires and kickstands quite soon.

Reeperette: thanks for the checklist and I will go over all these things before I head out again today.

Perhaps I was just having too much fun and treating it like a motorcycle. I think it's time for me to splurge and go get one soon ;) Although I do love riding the 'ped around and will always keep it. It's such a usefull machine and I have gotten so many great responses (among the bad) for having one.

- mok

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Tomos slips...Topic by: mok mok 05/24/02 12:14PM
  Re: Tomos slips...Re: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 05/24/02 01:09PM
  Re: Tomos slips...Re: Reeperette Reeperette 05/24/02 03:46PM
  Re: Tomos slips...Re: mok mok 05/24/02 05:49PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account