My hands smell like gas....

Matt Wilson /

It seems like it takes 3 showers before my hands smell normal again. Anyone have any tips, or products that get rid of the smell??

Thanks

Matt

Re: My hands smell like gas....

david f martin /

Try that orange smelling stuff with pumice that they sell at the local auto parts store. Cleans your hands good, too.

david

Lemon juice works very well too. Soak your underwear in it before you start and.....oh, wait. No. Just rinse your hands with it before washing with soap and water. Yeah, thats it.

Sorry, I thought you said your hands smell like ass. DOH, My bad!

gimmyjimmy /

hahahaah, you're nukkin futz Steve.

The only thing that wooks for me (for the gas smell) is do the dishes. It also gets the grease out from under your nails. Sometimes the food tastes a little funny afterword, but anyway.

Well...

Reeperette /

Laff all ya wish, but I like that smell, especially combined with hot metal, hot asphalt, two-stroke exhaust and motor oil....it's part of the experience, yanno...

But, if it's cuttin into your nookie-chances now, I can see where yer comin from....and if so, just use some pumice-soap (Lava?), cause it removes the top layers of skin which the gas is buried in, that or comet will do it.

In a pinch, Dawn dishwashin liquid will too, but it takes longer.

If yer really hardcore, just spritz a little sodium hydroxide on it, just kiddin...

-R

Re: Well...

I've found that havin clean dishes in the house helps the nookie--- the'll forgive a little gas smell if you'r kitchen is nice.

Re: Well...

i'm with you ree.i love the smell. it's all part of the experience!!!!!!!!!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account