Trans America Trail sponsorship oppurtunity...

hey dudes... we are roughly 9 weeks away from embarking on the first ever moped crossing of the Trans America Trail...

we have secured, rebuilt, painted and outfitted the chase bus, modded most of our bikes, made shipping/travel arrangements, bought the maps and roll charts, plotted the course and are getting amped for departure...

however, we have lost a few riders and garnered no sponsorship from any of the BIG names that we are brand loyal to (NGK, Amsoil, etc) and will have to fund this solely out of pocket... we had high hopes of generating the needed $5000 from our crowd sourcing page and thus far have more "supporters" then dollars in the kitty...

We desperately need your help to see this project come to fruition and are asking all of you fine folks from the moped community for an assist... our rally.org page is set up to take donations in any denomination and we would be glad to recieve anything in the way of fiscal donation...

to help sweeten the deal, anyone donating $50 or more will get a "moped TAT" shirt, designed by Brett Epp... $100 or more will get your name or business logo printed and listed on the shirts and website... $500 or more and we will put your name and logo on a HUGE size vinyl decal on the chase bus and bikes as well as the t shirts... if anyone donates $1000 or more I will give them one of the Derbi piston ports we are building for the trip upon completion of the trail in July...

short of letting you rename our shop here in RVA or granting any sort of sex favors, it is suffice to say that we are willing to show our gratitude in any number of ways for the generosity you folks have shown us in helping see this epic first ever for mopeds become a reality...

in advance thanx...

donate here: rally.org

Re: Trans America Trail sponsorship oppurtunity...

Jason Jason Bobason /

You had me until you nixed sex favors. I still donated though...

THANX bud... we truly couldnt do this without the support of you and the other rad dudes in the moped community...!

and before I forget...

if anyone is donating at the above listed big boy sponsorship levels please send me a PM with the amount you donated, shirt size, name/logo info for the shirts/bus decals and or where we are gonna ship this Derbi to after the ride...

*also... I can ask the boys about the sex acts... maybe Mike Beez will let you stroke his beard or sniff his seat or something weird...?

SHIT...! I also forgot to add this...

if any of you wanted to, we still need a chase driver to man the helm of the bus and follow us from the back roads and county highways and etc that ghost the trail...

it is a lot to ask considering that the trail stretches nearly 4,200 miles from TN to OR. and is going to take more then a couple weeks to finish...

potentially though, if someone wanted to drive it from TN to Denver for the MA national rally and or from Denver to the finish in OR I can promise a nominal stipend for the trouble, as well as all the infused rice krispy treats as you can eat in Denver...

we ALSO are looking for a motorcycle scout to lead us out of Colorado... the homie Steve Brown is gonna take us as far as Denver on his moto, but we still need someone to scout the trail from Denver and beyond...

inquire within...

if I end up quitting my job before the denver rally I will take the chase from denver to oregon.

C'mon people!

here is a pic of the bus getting painted...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

hey i am a loser with nothing to do, and a clean MVR.

get me to TN, i would drive the chase all the way. getting back to PA from OR tho, idk.

i am avail if needed.

a bunch of people keep asking me about the expenditures on this thing and seem to have some sort of reservation about how much it is going to cost us to put this thing together...

it doesnt look like much, but this package of maps and roll charts cost us $400...!

couple this with an $1800 chase vehicle, the new motor, all the extra shit that goes into installing a new motor, the estimated $2500 in fuel and we are already at $5000...

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

A worthy cause and I wish u luck.

But relying on a population of largely unemployed moped peeps...Most of which cannot spring for new tires or necessary parts for their own bikes...doesn't seem like the best model.

I salute your endeavors nonetheless and will donate to your cause.

Where do i put my business name... comments?

damn, no paypal.

donate here:

rally.org

paypal, sponsor logos, shirt sizes, further inquiry: shredshedeast@gmail.com

okay me slew and puma ready to go!!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

if you are serious, i will start making arangments so i can pull it off. i got direct deposit.

Good luck Shawn! You can do it, Just believe!

If I get my big break in Atlanta before you depart, I'll donate 50K!!!

I gots love for you make sure to document your journey!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

i was a taxi driver for 2 years. a payphone/ATM route service driver. jockey truck driver @ a railyard. my route service runs were 600 mile loops. i one had a job where i went down the east coast picking up dead cats and dogs at animal hospitals 1700mi. route.

if you are really serious. i will full boat my insurance and get AAA. so i kinda need a heads up. i also have lived in a 10x10 box, eat very little, drink lots of coffee and only sleep 4 hrs at a time.

the balls in BLK BLK's court now.

there was a strange omen, i went on an errand to a bicycle shop, there was a huge shop dog. it was a white pitbull, i was talking to the mechanic, i know him, about a stupid airpump hose. the dog was cool for three or four minutes minutes, then all of a sudden, she starts snapping out and charging at me for some odd reason. the lady who owns the dog and the shop said it was my hat? you think there would be a sign or something?

it's an almost freudian surrealistic reality. My town hates me now. i know it.

Bump for the cause

Takes some serious backbone to attempt this. Y'alls planning and preparation so far shows your determination.

I chipped in, and am wishing you boys the best

ive got mechanical injection diesels in right hand, and those 3 speeds in the left

also 've got motard gpr50, and variant offroand on knobbies take me

and puma

im serious

Sponsorship opportunity!

yes i figured the ignorance of responses tells us it is aimed for the rich clientele(edited)

what is aimed at rich clientele...?

shawn 'daddy warbux'

throwing that fat moped cash around at all the big trans-continental moped adventures...

oh thanx shawn just needed attention

so will u take me stew and puma if a place pops in?

all costs split; it is a more complex call with me because of the dog- but it is a moped dog, the best for safety and cold nights

ive got extra gprs, variant or mini light weight race tomos all capable

it would be cool to get away!

if you really want to go then send me a PM for specifics...

anyone that is willing to share expenses and make arrangements to get themselves/bikes to RVA, Tennessee or Denver is welcome to come along...

derbi not necessarily required... bring whatever you like...

dont think we can accommodate any dogs however...

yeah i'll pm if the things could be sorted out

expertise would be great. I can add, and im sure that every one if highly mechanical.

thanx!

?^

CTpEDsHED sponsored some cash before it melted.

oh dang dude... where did you send it to... paypal or rally.org...? it may not have gone through because I dont see it any where...

PM the email addie you sent it from so I can refund it to you, be better for you to have it for your rebuild and etc...

TAT Uber Alles