Batavas Mobat Decals

I had these vectors made professionally so I thought I would share the files with everyone! These are the decal files needed for the 1977 Batavus Mobat.

Here ya go:

***JUST RIGHT CLICK ON ANY OF THE IMAGES AND CLICK OPEN IN NEW WINDOW/TAB TO SEE THE FILES.****

If you need the vector files (better quality) feel free to email me at: long.blake93@gmail.com

MobatShape3_Side1_Side2-01.png
HS50_Side1_Side2-01.png
Batavus_3-01.png

Re: Batavas Mobat Decals

Hey Blake that is super cool, and they look great. Aren't the vector files pretty small? The cool thing about posting those too is that then people would be able to do custom colors.

Here's your files embedded.

blake long /

The forum wouldn't let me attach the files in vector format sadly. However if anyone wants them I can always email them. My email is long.blake93@gmail.com. Thanks for embedding the files btw, I was having some trouble!

Hey Blake,

You can save the vector files as PDFs, which the system will allow you to upload.

To embed you have to first post your message, and then copy the file URLs which can then be embedded. If I'm embedding more than one file I'll open up a couple of tabs, or windows to effect this method.

edit: and if you don't have the software to convert the files send them to me, and I'll do it for you. :) (edited)

thanks i needed these !

THANKS!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account