Re: The Moped Forum (Simon)

Ron Brown /

Simon,

Whatever you are doing right now. STOP! Do no more, this is great!

All of us oldfashioned dial-up guys worship the keyboard you type on.

Thankyou

Ron

Ron Brown /

Simon,

I may have been a little premature. When I returned to latest posts and clicked the latest posts button, it was really fast but did not display my post at the top of the list. Bummer.

Ron

I'm still working out some bugs, especially with that page. By the end of next week I hope to have optimal caching on all the pages of the site.

simon

Ron Brown /

Simon,

It is much better allready.

Ron

It's screwing with the "new" tags next to the subjects though. If you view a message and then go to the list without a new message being posted - it's still marked "new", even though you've just read it.

Also, I had to remove some of the cache settings because they were making it so that any updates were lost (on the non-forum areas of the site).

All in all, this caching business needs some tweaking, so if things seems strange around here, just ignore it for a little while, I'm working on it.

simon

Ron Brown /

Simon,

Some how, I had that impression. Things seem to be really dynamic today, but I was sure you had it under control.

Ron

I think doug d needs a lolly pop so he'll shut up

Dave, very childish.....your mommy needs to spank you for playing with her computer. Simon if you see this one, it`s a prime example of the subject.Doug D.

Ron Brown /

Doug,

If you had read Simon's previous posts on this subject, you would realize that your post is even worse because you are responding. So am I!

Ron

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account