An Stereo System on a Moped? I need info

Anyone out there in the land of Mopeds have any information on how to add a stereo system to a moped?

I have a 1982 Honda Express.

If its possible, could you please spill the beans?

Thanks alot!

-James

Re: An Stereo System on a Moped? I need info

buy a really good portable player from bestbuy get 300$ worth of D batteries (which is probaly 1 er 2) and mount it on your handle bars if you moped is loud dont bother

ok. it's still a work in progress but it works great. What I did was take a 12v battery I had from a spotlight from k-mart. then i took to cheap computer speakers and cut the AC/DC adaptor off at the plug and attached it to the battery. then i stuck the battery and my cd player in a case and threw it in my backpack. Now the only problem is that the speaker i have are to weak and i'm planning on selling my ped soon so i haven't bothered to experiment putting it on my ped. I'll try to get some pictures.

ok listen these these other kids have no clue what there talkin about and i do,.... if u get a portable cd player and u put speakers conecting them wont work tried all ready not loud enought. if u put a bomb box that is loud enough can be hurd over a biturbo also if u want to put speakers on a moped u nead a reciever because that gives the power to make speakers loud and a reciver cost like 200$ so your best bet is to get a bomb box and tie it on the back of your moped with bungie cords i am tryin other shyt well i hope this hepled you peace,

crash

See my recent post if you want to do this right. I think the regulars might agree.

buy some head phones and a cd played lol....

-pretty much do what wyane did

Rock oN

-Eric

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account