I NEED HELP AND FAST

JIMI HENDRIX /

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. I JUSTGOT DONE PUTTING PISTON RINGS ON AND THE PISTON WON'T BUDGE AT ALL!! SO IF YOU COULD HELP I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

ANDY

Re: I NEED HELP AND FAST

Calm down.... whatever damage is done is done now..

I bet you didn't notice the little pins in the ring grooves where the ring ends are supposed to be located at ... ???

There is no choice now but to pull it back apart and hope nothing got damaged too bad... (sometimes the incorrectly located ring ends spring out into an open port and snag and get jammed when the piston tries to go past.

The rings are usually history at that point.

Hopefully it didn't gouge the cylinder or piston too bad.

Pull it back apart....

The piston goes on ONE WAY.

And the rings go on ONE WAY.

Can Someone Help Me. I have a Trac Blitz and I just got finished cleaning the exhaust out, and now the pedals wont work... Is it because its bent?... Sometimes it will work with out the pedals, but sometimes it doenst and it seems like something in the pedal crank is loose or rubbing against something....

Please help me.

-Viet

does it run?

JIMI HENDRIX /

YES IT RUNS WHEN THERE ARE RINGS IN IT BUT WITH NO RINGS THERE IS NO COMPRESSION.

viets moped does run. Just Today the pedals stopped working. I think that they are bent and something inside probably got broken. but i dunno how to look inside and don't feel like messin with all that stuff. should he just take it to a shop, or is there an easy way to fix the pedal stuff?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account