Pull a flywheel of a Honda PA50

Does anyone know how to pull a flywheel of the type honda PA50. It is not possible to use a flywheelpuller. Help!

Re: Pull a flywheel of a Honda PA50

wow its nice to see someone with a bike like mine<br>i have a 78 pa50 and i took the flywheel off <br>with no problom i took and held the motor<br>so that it would no turn over and took the nut<br>off the fly wheel then i took a ruber hamer <br>and lightly taped all around the flywheel <br>and it slid off <p>my bike had been siting for 10years and was <br>froze up and in real bad shape i mean bad <p>well i have to go email me <p>brook <p>

Re: Pull a flywheel of a Honda PA50

"<br>: wow its nice to see someone with a bike like mine<br>: i have a 78 pa50 and i took the flywheel off <br>: with no problom i took and held the motor<br>: so that it would no turn over and took the nut<br>: off the fly wheel then i took a ruber hamer <br>: and lightly taped all around the flywheel <br>: and it slid off <p>: my bike had been siting for 10years and was <br>: froze up and in real bad shape i mean bad <p>: well i have to go email me <p>: brook <p>I just bought a 78 pa50 and it does not idle or run good slow, can you still get rings for it?"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account