Puch question

Hey iu have a 1984 puch and I have no idea where i can find a trace of it it is a 1984 puch maxi ls and i was wondering how i can richen or lean it out i dont know where to find it on the carb because it makes this rattling noise at top end like its bieng held back whats the deal?

RE: Puch question

I have a 1978 puch maxi..Im pretty sure the carbs are the same though.

To richen/lean the mixture, check the left side of the bike (if you're sitting on it) for the carb. If you dont know what the carb looks like, just follow the fuel line. Then there will be a screw with a spring on it. Simply turn this screw in to make it leaner, out to make it richer.


Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account