Stolen Tomos top tank (Wilmington NC)

Stolen last night (8/31) near downtown. Its pretty fucking unique, mismatched parts from about 4 different peds. Get up with me on here if you have any info on the where abouts on it, and if you see a little bastard driving it go ahead an kill em even if it destroys the ped... I give you permission.

Two weeks before the WLR rally too! Missed the rally the past two years!

photo.JPG

Re: Stolen Tomos top tank (Wilmington NC)

Nice fucking ped...

Damn dude I've seen that on campus over the summer. I'll keep my eyes peeled for it

Wishing you luck getting it back.

thats # 2 this week around here.

ill keep an eye out around here.

Thanks guys!

check the neighborhood behind harbor freight, seems like everything stolen ends up over there

Moped was recovered by the police... Almost complete. 1200 block on queen st.

It still runs but had reg(not mixed) gas in it, I hope that didn't do too much damage, not telling how long they ran it like that. It smokes alot now so im geussing some damage was done. Also wiring got fucked, but no biggie. Seat is gone. Choke is broke. Was wrecked alot, so alot of bent and scratched shit.

They got the guy, so hopefully I can rape him in court. Any suggestions on that end? anyone mopeders also a lawyer in wilmington??

HOPEfully I can get it ridable before the rally this weekend. Thanks for the advice from you guys..

probably that guy with the machete

fallout Survivor /

You can testify that the moped was worth 2000 dollars and he did 1000 dollars worth of damage. Ask for restitution.

why do assholes steal mopeds? meth heads? More details please,,, mug shots ?

Take pictures of everything that was damaged, explain that regular gasoline was used and now requires replacement of the piston and cylinder, document all of the prices online for the parts to replace and repair any damage, type it all up, show up at court, bring the pictures and documentation with you, including pictures of before the moped was stolen and damaged. And also go to the clerk of the court that he will be tried in and submit copies of all of your records, also you need to keep in touch with the prosecutors office. Many courts have a victims assistance fund that can reimburse you the damages while it may take years for the perp to pay restitution. In my jurisdiction, I believe stealing a moped is grand theft auto, a felony.

Danger Bike Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Take pictures of everything that was damaged,

> explain that regular gasoline was used and now

> requires replacement of the piston and cylinder,

> document all of the prices online for the parts to

> replace and repair any damage, type it all up,

> show up at court, bring the pictures and

> documentation with you, including pictures of

> before the moped was stolen and damaged. And also

> go to the clerk of the court that he will be tried

> in and submit copies of all of your records, also

> you need to keep in touch with the prosecutors

> office. Many courts have a victims assistance

> fund that can reimburse you the damages while it

> may take years for the perp to pay restitution.

> In my jurisdiction, I believe stealing a moped is

> grand theft auto, a felony.

do what he said.

pish, price out the entire motor, tomos dont like getting too hot. white smoke (sometimes the plug is red too) == bad seals, maybe suckin in tranny fluid which could screw up stuff in the tranny. may as well add a new crank n seals n bearings. go all out. the worst they can do is say no.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account