Re: CBBG 4, Back for more!

can i register multiple times?

because i think 5$ is a super cheap deal for how much awesome is going

Thanks Tammy, there will also be 2014 Moped Calenders for sale for $10, working on T-shirts that would also be $10, and donations are always welcome. There will also be a bin that will be to collect money to have Kelly Crowder straighten my hair at the event. If that gets to $75 my hair gets straighten and worn like that for the rest of the weekend, feel free to bring metal band shirts for me to wear. As of right now my tight curls when pulled out are at about 8".

What are the color options, or do I bring my own?

I AM SO EXCITED

Best to bring your own if you have something specific in mind. Otherwise I have 8 colors that are available for everyone. I will try to post a picture of the swatches I have tomorrow.

ooohhh pretty

Yet another item that will be in the raffle of parts, gift certificates and fun! At this years event.

Heads up for anyone wondering about the oven dimensions, it is 4 foot tall, 3 foot high, and 5 feet deep.

Here is a picture from back when I was building it.

(edited)

bump

† CH∆D † /

Is the list for duders needing that oven long? If I come down I'd love to throw some bits in there

im gonna have a pound of both misty aquarius and indian turquoise (prismatic) with me. i havent decided which for my frame yet, but the other color is up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

wink

The oven is a first come first serve upon arrival. There will be an in person sign up sheet. The oven will be available 24 hours a a day throughout the event. People wishing to get items coated will be able to find a time to complete their parts.

there is a total of 100 hours of oven time available between the beginning of the event and the end of the event.

omgoodness i need to be on that list!

I already got my rims blasted and ready for a fresh look

It's getting close...

SQUEE!

MONO this weekend and CBBG4 next, oh boy am I ready!!

So I herd someone might be bringing stuff to make fairings is this still true?

Might get more response if you post in Facebook event page, if your on Facebook, that is...

Im brining stuff to demo how its done, but I would need more supplys depending on what you are wanting to do.

one week away!

Will somebody be doing seat covers this time?

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

I have a Vespa SI monte carlo for sale it's dual variated with ~ new tires ~ it's kitted ~ pollini country pipe ~ new carb~ new belt ~ .....it sat for over a year, now can't get it started..... I would like to break even on it BUT it's the holiday's so it's ONLY $ 400 firm.... let me know I will bring it to CBBG....

vespa si.jpg

I believe Tamara Nicole from the cranks is doing seat covers

Moby Rick, what cover do you need? if it's a pattern i don't have I will need your old cover.

best to bring the whole seat too.

Chad Burke Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I believe Tamara Nicole from the cranks is doing

> seat covers

also I am not a crank! but i am from MKE

Sorry, from the mke

Starts tomorrow

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account