Re: Peddy Cash rally was so good.

i heard there were handwhammys in the limo on saturday night... even though i was gold and had access to the limo, i preferred ripping chicago on the ped.. what a rad time (edited)

Carson Harrington /

@angel lucky bastard. Moped family photo was the best.

Need to go to more rallies to see all of you again. If any of you show up in Kzoo give me a call. I've got a couch and can acquire a beer or some such to sip.

Until then, I'll be posting a bunch of pictures of us and our peds on sites like tumblr and imgur.

Carson.

BIG shout out to all the people that paid for rally packs tshirts and gold silver and bronze. We still are completely in the red. But we couldn't have thrown this rally without you!

Oh and the Ohio House for being fucking rad. As of now no incidental charges! How the fuck?

Everyone... Everything... Everywhere... If I met you and we talked, you are rad. Peddy Cash put on a good one. I never got my handwhammy... Jayson, great to put a face to the name. Chris HnRz, thanks for holding my hand around the city. Mike B, thanks for the seat. Matt Sour, thug love. Sunday chats with John and Jessie from puddle cutters and pusher jason.

Drugs, hugs, love... If you dreamt it, it happened. Train rides and getting lost in the city. Blasting dubs on the LSD (sorry for passing you)...

CotL Ryan, get at me soon.

I wish I knew every peddy cash I met, but there are soo many of you fuckers.

see ya next time.

I can't even begin to explain how much work went into this rally, planning has been happening for 8 months+ and were stoked it all came together and you all came out and had a fucking blast.

If I didn't meet you it's because I was working too hard to keep the good times moving and lost my ability to speak in coherent sentences at the end of each night.

And just to quickly echo Mikey, THANK YOU to those that threw down blindly on some vague donation amount at registration. Were still thousands in the hole but we couldn't of put all these moving parts together without you. We tried to make your investment worth it, in swag and experience. I hope you felt like you got your moneys worth. (edited)

Thanks P$ for a great time!!

Best comment of the weekend..."Josh, why is the inside of your nose blue?" Jeni Rae

Most memorable... "All night long" Jimbo

Favorite part... LSD blastin @Dcons how fast was that stretch on LSD anyway cause my bike felt great. Its amazing how much better bikes run at sea level. Spoiled bastards.

Worst moment...K9 unit outside Omaha.

denver loves all of you <3

Thanks peddy ca$h for the rally, i had good time. May have made you all mad saturday night but i hope you dont remember all that... Anyways thanks for showing me what a rally is suppose to be.

Aimee Quinkert /

Yeah, Mikey! It totally ruled! And thanks to everyone that treated Revolution with respect and love. It was a killer time!

Yeah, what everyone else said is true. I tried to talk to as many of you crazy bastards as possible this weekend while keeping things flowing and not losing my mind. Amazingly, everyone made it through the weekend and I had so many people tell me how much fun they were having. Thanks to everyone for coming from all over to ride toys with us.

I'd love to see all you new clubs bring something new and fresh each year. Keep this community growing.

kim jensen /

Thanks Chris and everyone one involved for putting on a rally far beyond anyone's expectations! The hotel, The parties, the doughnuts, the beer and the beer! Thanks for picking me and my broke-ass ped up.

We rocked it "All Night Long" both nights! Even our cabbie let us plug in a phone so five drunks could sing it on the way back!

Epic and Awesome! Thanks Peddy Cash!

Scott T from facespace posted this video and made me really fucking sad i missed it.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l_viDq8uQK8

Peddycash was super fun thanks guys nice meeting everybody . Best weekend of the summer so far . Mopeds forever and pugs rule

Steve Dethrow /

Thanks for the awesome time guys! I wish I had more memories but I was over served all weekend. I won a frame and a gift card whoo!! Roberto where my gift card at?? Thanks again for the best rally I've ever been too.

I can't even imagine all the effort it took to throw this big of a rally. I thought it was really well organized. Nice work!

Here are the few pictures I took:

http://leftovermopeds.blogspot.com/

You guys killed it. I cant stop thinking about what a stellar time I had. Thank you sooo much! I think if we can make our rally in September a fraction of how fun yours was, I would be happy.

Take notes groms, they killed it.

Peddycash I love you and had the best time.

This was an amazing time for my first Midwest/eastern half US rally. Thank you guys so much for housing me so many extra days and for, just everything.

Now, I REALLY want to see some GoPro footie of the friday night ride!!!

Charlie got ur helmet.once again thank u!!!!!!!.Peddy Cash!!!!

thanks o=, i had lots of fun!

Joseph Red Beard /

I don't think I met even one of the PeddyCash dudes or ladies to say a proper face to face thank you for everything,....

Probably because every one was "silver and gold" and I'm way too cheap or punk to pay 50-75 dollars for damn near anything...

Regardless, I had the biggest blast of the summer this weekend, and it was amazing getting to experience one of my favorite cities from the seat of my moped.

Special thanks to the Hot and Readyz folks for housing all us dirty Buzzards, and all my favorite southern ragers BLK east, WLR, Swoops, etc etc for great times, and also a shout out to grandmaster Karl from the Lionz for the tube and wheel, elsewise my riding would have been cut short by ghetto Chicago streets Friday night.

Would love to see anything happen in this city this epic ever again. Period.

Joseph Red Beard /

Also, we need GoPro footage here...stat.

Tony, you are my fucking hero. I mean it.

Gunther Mcgillicuty /

Wouldpkr T Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Scott T from facespace posted this video and made

> me really fucking sad i missed it.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embed

> ded&v=l_viDq8uQK8

all I hear is yeeeaaaahhhhhhh woooooooooooooo. yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooooooooooo

Had a blast dudes thanks for everything great rides even if I did walk the chopper back from LSD on the way back hahaha PS my bike runs backwards now bc I had way to much fun.

It was great meeting as many of you guys as I could. I'm sure Ill have more time to socialize at the next HNR rally!

Thanks peddie$. Awesome riding all weekend. Those sketchy grated bridges lived up to the hype with my knobbies. Still pissed that I didn't use my helmet cam in the tunnels, thought it would be too dark. KTM guy destroyed the streets, thanks for blocking cars. 4 days of 2hrs of sleep a night was interesting. Slept for 13 hours when I got back to Mass.

(edited)

seatcam.png

Thanks Peddy Ca$h, youz the best.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account