Group hug time (4 u all)

Jan /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Now that i have all the atention...i must say than americans and canadians are so lame......why doesent you guys understand that europe an scandinavia are lightyears ahed i the moped area.

i dont care that a offroad bike (like mine Yamaha dtr) is classified as a dirtbike, motorcyckle or whatewer...this only aplies to america.

(if some american official would classified a volvo car as a airplane, you guys would probaly think so to and would never ever change your minds about it..even i a volvo run you over i the street)

Those mopeds i been trying to make you all ahware off are made in spain, italy, korea, japan..yadda yadda...are all designed to be mopeds..never has (eg, Reiju Drac) been even thought to be an motorcycle...thats your missunderstanding an crap american laws (canada to) doing...

my Yamaha DTR 2,5hp, 4gear, offroad, 60km/h, 95kg...has and always will be a moped....i dont actully care what anyone of you guys think..and for the 4wheel moped..ist real..is here in sweden...and once the laws i amerika changes and mopeds starts to get imported from europe..u all will see that i an right and u wrong...but untill then....tsk tsk tsk...hahaha...why i even bother...

http://www.tws-motor.se/buggy45.html

www.reiumotor.com

www.race.cjb.net

feel free to visit this sites when all of you whant to see som reael mopeds....welcome to the new era of mopeding.......

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Group hug time (4 u all)Topic by: Jan Jan 10/01/00 07:23PM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: dave dave 10/02/00 10:24AM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: Simon King Simon King 10/02/00 10:34AM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: Ivo Ivo 10/02/00 05:21PM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: Ben Ben 10/03/00 01:12AM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: Miguel Miguel 10/03/00 02:05AM
  Hey...Miguel...Re: Fred Fred 10/03/00 05:18AM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: Reeperette Reeperette 10/03/00 06:37PM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: JohnW JohnW 10/03/00 08:30AM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: caleb caleb 10/03/00 11:56AM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: mike mike 10/04/00 09:21PM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: Miguel Miguel 10/05/00 07:56PM
  RE: Group hug time (4 u all)Re: mike mike 10/05/00 09:54PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account