Getting close to winter.

scott /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

well i live in northwest Ohio. i noticed lately that it is getting colder. Now it's about october and it's about time to get my mopeds in winter storage. i realy don't know what to do for winter storage. i keep the peds in a barn i don't know if this is a good idea or not??(i put a cover over the peds too like a big plastic bag deal) also what do you do about gas?? leave the tank full or empty, i don't think it good to leave it empty because the gasets will dry out. well anyone else has any ideas what to do because i'm lost on what to do with the three of them. one will run with work,one won't,and the other one will run. does it make a differance if they run or not??? need to get them stored up sometime! gettin colder every night!

any idea or suggestion will be helpful!

thanks!!

scott

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Getting close to winter.Topic by: scott scott 09/30/00 09:44AM
  RE: Getting close to winter.Re: DOUG D DOUG D 09/30/00 11:21AM
  RE: Getting close to winter.Re: Ivo Ivo 09/30/00 12:53PM
  Drain the floatbowl.Re: Fred Fred 09/30/00 10:53PM
  RE: Getting close to winter.Re: Jim C. Jim C. 10/01/00 12:26AM
  RE: Getting close to winter.Re: Reeperette Reeperette 10/02/00 08:26AM
  Semi-CorrectionRe: Reeperette Reeperette 10/03/00 01:04AM
  RE: Getting close to winter.Re: Tom Tom 10/09/00 08:56AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account