Re: almost MURDERED!

One Chris G 📉⚰️ /

Good story, SUV drivers are jerks. That video with the guy in the BmW is great. Maybe you need a helmet cam.

Also, I'm glad Clint is posting again. Hi Clint!

Travis King /

I was actually just playing his word game back. I never did call him a Homophobe, just likely that he might be or that he was raised in an environment that those words were around him.

I do however believe that he is xenophobic, and the dick sucking still stands.

Adam Klags MPG /

Dude, come to NYC some time so you can adjust your expectations of the world. Nobody gives a shit about a little moped on the street. Nobody cares how fast you go. Its you vs everyone else. Your story would have lead to your death if you did something idiotic like that in NYC. I don't mean to knock you man, you have a right to be pissed. But that's the moment that smarter people with good survival instincts just LAUGH IT OFF. I get almost run off the road at least 50 times per day in the city, and I drive many fast peds. Feel lucky that your idiotic road rage-inducing actions didn't result in a trip to the hospital. Sure, that guy might have gotten a ticket or gotten in trouble, but you'd be a lot worse off. I would assume by this posting that you never drive a car? I pass people going slower than me regularly when driving cars. They better be watching out, just like you should be. It sucks when drivers have no respect, but you are not the little entitled prince of the road, nobody owes you anything, and you should always be watching your own ass. If you really hate these moments, try smiling and not being angry for once, it takes a lot less effort and energy to be happy than to hate and be angry.

When someone hears me scream "get the fuck off the phone! and fucking drive!" ...

Speaking of laws.. How many of you people talk on the fucking phone drive a car.. at the same. That law.. is so under forced.

you have to love crazy people. (edited)

people you'd like too see get their ass stomped at a Rally~

@CS~you~ ya lowdo ! ~

Travis King /

Wait, I'm amending my offer until I know a he's a true bad ass.

Clint, when was the last time you actually hit someone (with a fist, just so we're clear) that you honestly didn't know? And not in some random bar fight or situation where you are backing someone up. You throwing the first punch.

Regardless of that, you're internet persona just seems to put out pheromones that make me hot, wink wink.

Soooo.

How bout them Yankees..?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

ok,

here's some wisdom for you, wisdom comes from experiece BTW.

21 years of martial arts and 18 years of anger management, i am mellow now. i almost get killed 3x's a day, 3x's a week, even if i killed everyone of these cagers, it sill would be just a grain of sand on the beach.

first off, empathy and intimadation.

realize that when you ilegally passed on the right at the light, it was the impact point.

you basicly insinuated fuck you asshole, then chasing him, makes you the predator, insinuating i am stronger than you, then you are on a cheap bike w/$36.93 in your pocket.

now he may have the company receipts and deposits, you take an attack posture by cornering him, he thought you had a gun.

why else would a 200lb vehicle confront a SUV.

and this>Dude, come to NYC some time so you can adjust your expectations of the world. Nobody gives a shit about a little moped on the street. Nobody cares how fast you go. Its you vs everyone else. Your story would have lead to your death if you did something idiotic like that in NYC. I don't mean to knock you man, you have a right to be pissed. But that's the moment that smarter people with good survival instincts just LAUGH IT OFF. I get almost run off the road at least 50 times per day in the city, and I drive many fast peds. Feel lucky that your idiotic road rage-inducing actions didn't result in a trip to the hospital. Sure, that guy might have gotten a ticket or gotten in trouble, but you'd be a lot worse off. I would assume by this posting that you never drive a car? I pass people going slower than me regularly when driving cars. They better be watching out, just like you should be. It sucks when drivers have no respect, but you are not the little entitled prince of the road, nobody owes you anything, and you should always be watching your own ass. If you really hate these moments, try smiling and not being angry for once, it takes a lot less effort and energy to be happy than to hate and be angry.

Downhill Harvey Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> and you're the homophobe for assuming he's

> actually referring to homosexuals

>

> WAT??????????????????????

I like turtles.

Yeah I talk out of my ass sometimes. What I meant to say is the person assuming he's referring to gay people is actually the one with the insecurities.

OMG your so cool. YOU got in front of him just to go 3 mph! OOOOOOOOOHHH MYY GAWWWWD!!!! you the coolest.

the guy should have got out of the car and just beat your fucking homophobic face in and left his car out of it after you followed him.

go away

Clinton Saldana /
nj OP

idiots

Clinton Saldana /
nj OP

sums it up

I hear your side about the guy going psycho. also hear the other that you escalated it by fighting douchebaggery with douchebaggery. the guy obviously has issues but knowing he's a dick and then poking at him wasn't going to help. I've gotten pretty enraged with other drivers while on my ped too but you've got to take the safe defensive approach when the other guy is driving a weapon.

Also your story will garner more sympathy if it doesn't include unnecessary insults or racially charged comments. i get ur fired up but dont resort to that. it doesn't add to the story and only detracts from you.

Clinton Saldana /
nj OP

calling someone a foreigner isnt racist.

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

Clinton Saldana Wrote:

>faggot idiots

Travis King Wrote:

> Wait, I'm amending my offer until I know a he's a

> true bad ass.

>

> Clint, when was the last time you actually hit

> someone (with a fist, just so we're clear) that

> you honestly didn't know? And not in some random

> bar fight or situation where you are backing

> someone up. You throwing the first punch.

>

> Regardless of that, you're internet persona just

> seems to put out pheromones that make me hot, wink

> wink.

Fist? everyone knows you wait for them to do that macho arm waving thing and push you then grab there shirt and headbutt them in the mouth..... the fight that never happened

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Steve Dethrow /

josh and clint wait till the chicago rally to settle this, i wanna see. ill shout faggot and racial slurs

Unapproved Message (moderated automatically, please approve if not spam)

Next time you wag your dick at a speeding SUV, stay in the road and let him hit you, pussy.

Clinton Saldana /
nj OP

come to nashville, see about a pussy.. loser!

Clinton Saldana /
nj OP

i meant. i deserved to die.. sorry about that

Hahaha

Travis King /

Alright time to kill this thread with well prepared arguments:

Clint, I have no clue who you are in real life and you might be an ok dude, but resorting to slurs of any sort does not do justice to your story. I was trolling from the start and thought it was somewhat obvious.

Firstly, I believe you are likely not homophobic, but I would be curious as to what you actually mean when you call someone a faggot, cause even Louis CK failed to clearly define what he means when uses it (except for identifying people who think about people from Phoenix), which leads us to believe you're are using the most common pejorative meaning. Truthfully I don't find a bundle of sticks or being referred to as an old lady to be that offensive and I believe you were intending to insult people when you used that word. Please give me the definition of faggot and fag by which you are operating.

Secondly, your need to identify this person as foreign is what makes others believe you're xenophobic. Really anyone would agree with you that the person who speeded past you was acting like an ass, but still you feel the need to define him as something outside of you, which was unnecessary for us to be on your side. Again, you are using foreign as some sort of insult.

Thirdly, I really enjoy the real rebels out there that anytime someone calls them out on using words that are offensive, they resort to the whole PC argument. The whole mentality that I am so morally advanced, or I don't care what you think and I need to prove it so I act above being PC is such an entertaining joke. It's nice to see that punk ethos are not dead, they just haven't evolved. I am typically nowhere near politically correct; I just prefer to use the words that most accurately, and sometimes creatively, present the information warranted. But my words are typically not loaded with malice.

More to come if necessary.

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

The swoops are a bunch of officially gay foreign faggots. But that's why I like them.

Robert Macfarlane /

Why would you pull a stunt like that. Road rage on a moped. Fail

Robert Macfarlane /

Glad you don't have a G class licence. Your angry

Robert Macfarlane /

Racist,hater

Robert Macfarlane /

That's what cars can do. Ever drive one. No? Good, don't

Robert Macfarlane /

Quit it already. Your relentlessly stupid.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account